News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Poll for Worldscape's future.

Started by James, November 04, 2014, 03:14:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wolf

Quote from: Dug on February 17, 2015, 05:09:11 AM
This is why you don't get respect points Wolf.
Yeah, can't live with myself without those points.

nate

Best thing would be getting rid of commands imo

This is / isn't a serious post

garrdrenn1

I know I don't speak for everybody when I say this, but I'm sure I speak for some people. I don't care what you do, I don't care how you do it. I just want to be able to play worldscape again along with at least 30 other players online simultaneously. If that means I have to max my account out again, so be it. Just get some players, one way or another and I'm sure a lot of the old players will come back. We already know this is the best server on the web, but new players never stay long enough to figure that out.

wolf

Quote from: garrdrenn1 on April 01, 2015, 03:47:23 AM
I know I don't speak for everybody when I say this, but I'm sure I speak for some people. I don't care what you do, I don't care how you do it. I just want to be able to play worldscape again along with at least 30 other players online simultaneously. If that means I have to max my account out again, so be it. Just get some players, one way or another and I'm sure a lot of the old players will come back. We already know this is the best server on the web, but new players never stay long enough to figure that out.
well said

garrdrenn1

Thanks wolf  ;D

EDIT: In addition to my post above I would like to add is that I don't like that you can donate for items. Might I suggest that you only put non-tradeable (I know I didn't spell that right)/ non-pvp items in the donorbunk?

Mia

Quote from: wolf on April 01, 2015, 03:50:54 AM
Quote from: garrdrenn1 on April 01, 2015, 03:47:23 AM
well said

Agreed.

Half the people I see bitching about Updates, and shutting polls down don't want certain updates/changes to happen arent playing in-game anymore..... and I think if you want to have the say in what happens to the server, instead of being on the forums, actually play in-game like some of us are doing.

I've finally accepted that Worldscape needs a revamp.  Item Resets, Drop changes, XP rate changes (in some skills...) Donation changes and I know it would help!  We're not benefiting by sitting on our Arses expecting change and wanting more players when it's obvious we're stuck... stuck in the past.  We need to move on with the future.  And you have a whole bunch of people willing to help out!!

Beta Testers 2.0?

omega90925

i rather not have a complete reset atleast be loyal to the players who have stayed in the server for a long time  :( let us keep an inv of items that we desire to keep @ james

Jake

Quote from: omega90925 on April 07, 2015, 03:02:01 AM
i rather not have a complete reset atleast be loyal to the players who have stayed in the server for a long time  :( let us keep an inv of items that we desire to keep @ james
That kind of defeats the purpose of a reset at all, dude. One of the perks of having a reset is to actually establish an economy, if people are keeping items that they earned before the reset then well.. Need I say more.

A complete reset needs to happen. No one would even remember the stats and items they had, really.

Recoil

Quote from: James on November 16, 2014, 12:22:50 AM
Quote from: Predator on November 15, 2014, 01:24:34 PM
How about we open a whole new server with the same exact worldscape code, but without the levels and what not. I talked to ryan about this a few days ago, and he though it was a great idea.

You have got to be one of the most selfish people I've ever met. I think we should just totally reset Worldscape and delete all of the old character files, that way you do lose your stuff. Ryan will say anythings a good idea, because he's too nice of a guy. We would have to pay for MORE WEBSITES, we would have to find time (which is hard to come by, especially time with Ryan if you haven't noticed) to develop not only three servers but FOUR servers. We would split up a small community EVEN FURTHER. And on top of that, even if we say hey, we're just going to completely abandon Worldscape and focus on this "new Worldscape" I could guarantee that all we would see on the old Worldscape forums is 100 posts a month FROM YOU talking about how shitty of a job we're doing developing the server blah blah blah I quit because of lack of updates blah blah blah, even though we would have announced that it's not supported anymore.

I'm done. Petter, I like you. BUT, you need to realize that we're not going to do only what YOU want, which is all I see you wanting to get accomplished. From what I can see, you don't give A shit about the community itself, only what's good for Petter.  It's also kind of shitty that you keep attempting to run between the three of us attempting to get only what you want done; for example, the Tokkul thing.  99% of the community agrees that this is the direction we need to go, the 1% (you) won't hold us back from trying to revive Worldscape.

#Rantover

<3
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.