News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

Poll for Worldscape's future.

Started by James, November 04, 2014, 03:14:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Predator

Quote from: James on November 06, 2014, 11:40:58 AM
Quote from: Predator on November 06, 2014, 08:47:17 AM
A complete reset sounds stupid to me (Not because of my levels), but with your theory, we're gonna have to open another world in a couple years because players will have a hard time getting ontop of the HS.
I support an economy reset 100%, but the rest is just jizzle to me.

Not true. Don't say it isn't about your levels, because that's 100% what it is.

You're not going to lose anything, Petter. You will still have your old account on the second world. Hopefully this time around, we can keep up with consistent updates. It's not just about not getting on top of the hi scores, it's the fact that the economy is so shot and people used duped items to get those levels.

If you tell me you didn't use duped Mith Seeds for farming, duped bones for prayer, and even the past few weeks attempted to use duped tokkul for crafting, you're full of shit.

This is fairer for everyone, and so far you're the only one against it. Even people who are close to you on the hiscores, and have played longer than you are for it. If you can give me a VALID reason (which I've asked before, and you were not able too) I'll listen. Until then, it sounds like you're just wanting to benefit yourself, and frankly I don't care about one person versus the entire community and future of Worldscape.

"Hopefully this time around, we can keep up with consistent updates."
I just fear that development will stop, and all players will lose intrest. (which is what has happned like.. everytime..)

"Even people who are close to you on the hiscores, and have played longer than you are for it"
Registred my first account Late 2007, so who exactly?

"If you can give me a VALID reason"
Development will stop. players will lose interest. (nothing I can do to convince you of this, but i've been proven many times)

"I don't care about one person versus the entire community and future of Worldscape"
Understandable.

"If you tell me you didn't use duped Mith Seeds for farming, duped bones for prayer, and even the past few weeks attempted to use duped tokkul for crafting, you're full of shit."
My mithril seeds were bought from the farmer in lumbridge, my prayer was trained with duped bones (i belive around 100m are from legit bones). For my crafting, rare4life wanted to give me a bunch of his shit, where one of them happened to be loads of tokkul. My first though was that I could buy gems at the tzhaar cave, but when I noticed they were only stacked x1 pr gem, i didn't think more of it, and i decided that i wanted to buy obby shields to get the PKing community going again.

"Not true. Don't say it isn't about your levels, because that's 100% what it is."
There is not really a way I can get you to belive this, but no James, it's not about me levels.

I suggest we do the update and lock the classic worldscape world from registration or whatever, and if the 474 and a reset idea were to fail (gaining no players, and lack of development) we set it all back to normal.
[COMPLETE] 1. Get 135 in every skill
[COMPLETE] 2. Pass 10 billion total experience (10/10)
[COMPLETE] 3. Pass 20 billion total experience (20/20)
[COMPLETE] 4. Pass 30 billion total experience (30/30)
[COMPLETE] 5. complete zombies all by myself (840 kills)
[PROGRESSING] 6. hit 2b Exp in all skills (15/21)
[PROGRESSING] 7. Collect 1000 exp lamps (676/1000)

Wild

I remember the last reset, everyone crying. So yeah, lets do it again!

Quote from: caponer on March 04, 2010, 10:15:40 AM
My goal is to **** at least 50 girls this year,
Drink at least 100 liter beer,
Smoke 10 or more joints,

Dug

I'll abstain from this decision.
As long as the people are happy, I am happy.
I serve.
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Kryptonite

Predator, if literally everyone who plays this game is saying they want this update to happen, they aren't just gonna start bitching when they get what they ask for. You can't even compare this to last time we did it because the situation is completely different. Hardly anyone would quit at this point.

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

wolf

Quote from: Kryptonite on November 06, 2014, 07:46:19 PM
Predator, if literally everyone who plays this game is saying they want this update to happen, they aren't just gonna start bitching when they get what they ask for. You can't even compare this to last time we did it because the situation is completely different. Hardly anyone would quit at this point.
all 4 people?

Kryptonite

Quote from: wolf on November 06, 2014, 08:48:22 PM
Quote from: Kryptonite on November 06, 2014, 07:46:19 PM
all 4 people?
If that matches my fucking description then yes jesus christ don't be an asshole

weed

Mia

Wolf. This is to be a GROUP decision.  This is not all revolved around you.   Grow up and stop thinking about what you want rather than what everyone else wants aswell.

wolf

Quote from: Mia on November 07, 2014, 12:54:39 AM
Wolf. This is to be a GROUP decision.  This is not all revolved around you.   Grow up and stop thinking about what you want rather than what everyone else wants as well.
Anything but a reset wont do anything for WorldScape. If I wanted it to revolve around me I would say I don't want a reset, I want to keep my 22k magic logs i'll get 135 firemaking and fletching, I want to keep all my items, I want to keep all my stats. NO I WOULD RATHER BE COMPLETELY RESET TO SEE MORE THAN 3 PEOPLE ON WORLDSCAPE!

Also it's not really a group decision when in the end it's all up to Ryan, James and Kevin.

Mia

Quote from: wolf on November 07, 2014, 12:57:20 AM
Wolf. This is to be a GROUP decision.  This is not all revolved around you.   Grow up and stop thinking about what you want rather than what everyone else wants as well.
Anything but a reset wont do anything for WorldScape. If I wanted it to revolve around me I would say I don't want a reset, I want to keep my 22k magic logs i'll get 135 firemaking and fletching, I want to keep all my items, I want to keep all my stats. NO I WOULD RATHER BE COMPLETELY RESET TO SEE MORE THAN 3 PEOPLE ON WORLDSCAPE!

Also it's not really a group decision when in the end it's all up to Ryan, James and Kevin.
I saw alot of "I want" and I in that post.

And I believe that Kevin, Ryan & James are a group?

wolf

Quote from: Mia on November 07, 2014, 05:15:20 AM
Quote from: wolf on November 07, 2014, 12:57:20 AM

I saw alot of "I want" and I in that post.

And I believe that Kevin, Ryan & James are a group?
You just don't like to admit you are wrong.

Mia

Ooh, Wolf.   Butthurtism is a horrible mental problem. :P

Chill.  <3

wolf

I'm done with this topic now. Once everybody accepts the fact that all we have left to try is a full reset the better off.

Krest I V

God fucking dammit, Nick. Why the fuck are you always getting in fights on the forums? It's literally always you and you just can't accept when you're wrong. U butthurt nigga? It's just people online that you'll never see in person so why are you so mad about it?

Kryptonite

Lmao I sat and read that over and over for like 5 minutes before I realized it wasn't you yelling at yourself seriously in that post...

weed

Jake

Quote from: Krest I V on November 07, 2014, 02:41:02 PM
God fucking dammit, Nick. Why the fuck are you always getting in fights on the forums? It's literally always you and you just can't accept when you're wrong. U butthurt nigga? It's just people online that you'll never see in person so why are you so mad about it?
Still haven't let it go champion?