News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

Halloween 2008 Event Suggestions!

Started by Ry60003333, October 04, 2008, 06:46:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Banjo Hick

i no that no one cares what i think but............. i think that we should have something everyong should get from turning in like pumpkins and based on how many they turn in they should get a prize such as

u would get a syth ;D for 7500 pumpkins
u would get a h'ween mask 8) for 5000 pumpkins
u would get money or special crud :) for anything under 4999 pumpkins

then u should have like an event where u fight through as many evil scary monsters as u can then u get cash or prizes based on how many u killed. :) :) :)

but im concerned for the new players.... i think that new kids should get something free. :o

I K T P Q

That sounds a lot like my idea.  :o

Banjo Hick

well its not! stop being a meany >:(

kaelan

I like the runescape's one at them moment but make it so
you get a custom and you have to click trick or treat and collect 100 candies from certain npcs around worldscape then you get a cool emote or if you collect a extra 1000 you get 3 santa hats.

Banjo Hick

im not trying to b mean but........ it has to be about halloween. santa hats is about christmas

Chaoslancex

lol he is true an well about the punkins ppl have alot of punkins so it will not be fun an tommorrow is halloween so i cant wait to see what the staff came out with, but guys you have great idies. ;) :D ;)

ChAoS.

Gunnerman149

Tomorrow is going to kick ass!!!!!!!!!! PKING ALL DAY!!!!!!!!!!!

;D :D ;) :) :P 8) ;D ;) :) :D :P 8)  and my own custom smiley =
lololololol

huntress

I thought, Why dont we just do something simple.

At the party room dress that up haloween based and drop some items?
Masks, Sythes, Armour and more.

it's simple, and fun! =)
^.~-=MiA ~AKA~HuNtReSs=- ^_~

-=NoThIn ToO SaY=-

Gunnerman149

But I'm quite sure they can come up with something better than simple ideas... that would be great if there were no programming though.
lololololol