News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

Naruto vs Dragonball Z

Started by mumups, March 11, 2009, 03:19:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mumups

Yes the music is realy suckish but its a pretty good video though.
Also we all know that Dragonball z would have lost all fights because Naruto owns all lol
Thanks for the respect people! Glad to be a part of all go free!

Chaoslancex

lol omfg NARUTO OWNS ALL!!!! i love it dude and by the way do you read the manga version?

mumups

Sometimes I read the manga but mostly i just watch the anime.
Thanks for the respect people! Glad to be a part of all go free!

ratman628

i was into the manga before the shows caught up to the manga i was reading lol(too poor to buy books fast enough) but now i usually just watch the shows.

At the end i thought they were gonna us naruto jumping out of the hole and winning the fight.
MY ACCOUNT WAS HACKED AND NOW IS BANNED FOR SOME REASON SOMEONE HELP?

Chaoslancex

one more thing the manga is way more ahead of the show at this moment there grown up!!

see it at www.onemanga.com it's super cool!! he got 9 tail!! and the 4th safe naruto from distruction!! must see! ::)

Pavilion

Quote from: chaoslancex on March 15, 2009, 03:59:24 PM
one more thing the manga is way more ahead of the show at this moment there grown up!!

see it at www.onemanga.com it's super cool!! he got 9 tail!! and the 4th safe naruto from distruction!! must see! ::)

The manga versions generally do extend far longer into the storyline than their anime counterparts.
Also, it's a lot better to view online; there's little wait to read (depending on how fast it gets released, translated, and distributed) and no Americanization (censoring, toned-down violence, etc.) whatsoever.

I do appreciate the fact that the American distributors get permission to translate and distribute the anime and manga here though, even if the quality may not be up to expectation compared to the overseas original.