News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

Ryan's Favorite iOS Apps

Started by Ry60003333, October 28, 2014, 02:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ry60003333

Ry's iOS Apps

So Kryptonite made the suggestion that I post a list of some my favorite and mostly commonly used iOS apps; so here it goes!

Twitterrific

I don't know if you guys use Twitter a lot, but I use it all the time! Sadly, the official iOS App for Twitter is really terrible. Twitterrific is a fantastic Twitter client for both Mac and iOS. It has a really beautiful interface with both light and dark themes, and I absolutely love using it!

Waze

Waze is an amazing app. It is a map and navigation app that is based on the aspect of social networking; you create your own Wazer that has a username, an avatar, and earn points by driving with the app open, reaching achievements, or by using the most awesome feature of the app; reporting problems with the road. You can report traffic, cars stopped on the shoulder of the road, and the best part, you can report the locations of police officers. When you are driving with the app open, it will warn you about cops up ahead, along with any other problems reported by other users. If heavy traffic is detected ahead, the app will automatically reroute you around the traffic! It has probably saved me from many speeding tickets and lots of time stuck in traffic, and I would highly recommend using it!

CARROT Todo

CARROT Todo is the app that I use to keep track of the insane amount of things that I have to get done. CARROT is actually a character inside of the app; she is a sentient AI that will reward you if you complete tasks; slack off and she will be very angry. This app gives you points for completing tasks, and you can unlock many features inside the app, even having your own cat! Her comments are very witty and funny, and I couldn't live without it!

I will be adding more soon! ;D

Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

Kryptonite

OMFG

Does that cop avoiding app work really well for avoiding cops? I love speeding to the degree that I would lose my license if I got pulled over, but I'm always nervous to do it.

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Ry60003333

Quote from: Kryptonite on October 29, 2014, 12:49:25 AM
OMFG

Does that cop avoiding app work really well for avoiding cops? I love speeding to the degree that I would lose my license if I got pulled over, but I'm always nervous to do it.
Yes it does! Download it and try it out while driving; as long as another user has reported the cop, it will warn you about it. There are a ton of users using this app.

If you download it, add me as a friend!

Jake

Ry60003333