News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Herblore Additions

Started by Krest I V, October 18, 2014, 07:21:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krest I V

Can you make all the potions in herblore producible? Right now I have over 1500 herbs in my bank and if all of the potions were unlocked I could get 70m experience from them. Instead, I'm only able to use about 400 of them and those 400 give me about 10m exp. Cash has the same problem and so do others. We have a bunch of herbs, but they can't be put to use at all.

Ry60003333

Can you post the IDs of the herbs and the names of the potions that are not functioning?
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

wolf

Quote from: Ry60003333 on October 18, 2014, 07:49:08 PM
Can you post the IDs of the herbs and the names of the potions that are not functioning?
Most of the herbs would work, only 50% of ingredients are not in-game.

I Steal Cash

the clean snake weed and clean rogue's purse herbs cannot mix with the water vials. currently, guam, marrentill, tarromin, harralander, irit, and the kwuarm potions are the only ones that we can create in the game right now. the rest (which can be seen here at the bottom at http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/topic,13236.0/nowap.html) have ingredients that don't exist in the game. i also have cave nightshades, however, i am missing the coconut vials and poision ivy berries that used to make weapon poison++ potions.
Thank you Wolf!