News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

[REMOVE] PICKAXE & AXE HEADS [REMOVE]

Started by wolf, October 13, 2014, 10:38:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wolf

Well I have been doing some woodcutting and my axe head keeps falling off and it's a real pain in the a*s because it usually lands on a tree and the same thing happens with pickaxes

Predator

[COMPLETE] 1. Get 135 in every skill
[COMPLETE] 2. Pass 10 billion total experience (10/10)
[COMPLETE] 3. Pass 20 billion total experience (20/20)
[COMPLETE] 4. Pass 30 billion total experience (30/30)
[COMPLETE] 5. complete zombies all by myself (840 kills)
[PROGRESSING] 6. hit 2b Exp in all skills (15/21)
[PROGRESSING] 7. Collect 1000 exp lamps (676/1000)

Krest I V

Recoil

Quote from: Krest I V on October 13, 2014, 12:38:20 PM
Buy new ones from the shop.

Yeah seriously, you can't muster up 40k to re-buy from ::theshop?
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

Krest I V

I mean it's bothersome to get that 40k with an account that I made 30 minutes prior and have only done WC with, but really I don't see much a point to having the axes and pickaxes have their heads fall off.

Recoil

Quote from: Krest I V on October 13, 2014, 12:59:24 PM
I mean it's bothersome to get that 40k with an account that I made 30 minutes prior and have only done WC with, but really I don't see much a point to having the axes and pickaxes have their heads fall off.

Well the point is to cut down on bots. It makes the game overall less predictable and harder to macro. But if you're playing legit it isn't really that much of a setback, you can just sell your full rune on your new account to buy plenty of pickaxes/axes.
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

Krest I V

But I need those for when the chickens attack me. I need to wear iron until level 40 defense and then after that I wear rune.

Kryptonite

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Krest I V

wolf

James

I don't want to remove this, because it's probably the most effective bot catching tool we have. It's obvious in the logs when there's a player attempting to mine a rock for 45 minutes with a handle

wolf

Quote from: James on October 13, 2014, 07:53:05 PM
I don't want to remove this, because it's probably the most effective bot catching tool we have. It's obvious in the logs when there's a player attempting to mine a rock for 45 minutes with a handle
Can we add dragon axe's to ::theshop then?

James

Quote from: wolf on October 13, 2014, 08:04:25 PM
Quote from: James on October 13, 2014, 07:53:05 PM
Can we add dragon axe's to ::theshop then?

I'd be fine with that. The stock would have to be limited, though.

wolf

Jake