News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

Donating.

Started by wolf, October 10, 2014, 08:04:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wolf

Quote from: Jake on November 09, 2014, 06:05:50 AM
Quote from: wolf on November 08, 2014, 07:54:14 PM
I believe he will be registering AllGoFree as a business after he is done with all his extremely time consuming work.
Why are you all of a sudden replying like you're an accountant?
Because its the only way to talk about Ryan's lifestyle lmao.

Recoil

Kane working at a large game development company would be a lot more stable and profitable money-wise, but going indie and doing your own shit would be a lot more fun.
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

Jake

Quote from: Recoil on November 13, 2014, 07:47:53 AM
Kane working at a large game development company would be a lot more stable and profitable money-wise, but going indie and doing your own shit would be a lot more fun.
That's true. I'd imagine that making money through Indie games would be pretty difficult.  ::)

Ry60003333

Quote from: Jake on November 13, 2014, 07:14:09 PM
Quote from: Recoil on November 13, 2014, 07:47:53 AM
That's true. I'd imagine that making money through Indie games would be pretty difficult.  ::)
I'm not one for taking the easy way out, I'd rather take risks then stay in a comfort zone. I've wasted enough of my time doing all of this schoolwork that I already know how to do.

I bought an online course on iOS 8 and Swift for $19.99 and have learned more from that then I have in my iOS Course at RIT that I pay thousands for; and I can learn at my own pace and don't have to work on a bunch of stupid projects assigned by a professor. :P
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.