News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Who writes?

Started by Kryptonite, September 29, 2014, 12:28:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kryptonite

Does anyone here write stories or anything like that in their spare time? If so, are you willing to share them here?

I for sure would share some if other people did.

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Krest I V

Gimme a writing prompt and I'll throw something together.

Kryptonite

Write a short story about a teenager trying to escape his family problems by using drugs.

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Krest I V

Okay try again but this time don't let it be something gay

Recoil

Quote from: Krest I V on September 29, 2014, 02:03:38 AM
Okay try again but this time don't let it be something gay

What the f*ck is it with this generation and their obsession with things that are "gay". Probably pisses me off more than anything else. This is bullshit you should get over in middle school.
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

Krest I V

You call things gay in the group chat all the time. Stop commenting on shit when you're overemotional or high.

Predator

Quote from: Krest I V on September 29, 2014, 03:28:29 AM
You call things gay in the group chat all the time. Stop commenting on shit when you're overemotional or high.
I suggest you write something about recoil's life and how he responds to people abusing words like "gay" and "respected member of community"
[COMPLETE] 1. Get 135 in every skill
[COMPLETE] 2. Pass 10 billion total experience (10/10)
[COMPLETE] 3. Pass 20 billion total experience (20/20)
[COMPLETE] 4. Pass 30 billion total experience (30/30)
[COMPLETE] 5. complete zombies all by myself (840 kills)
[PROGRESSING] 6. hit 2b Exp in all skills (15/21)
[PROGRESSING] 7. Collect 1000 exp lamps (676/1000)

Recoil

Stop commenting on shit when you're overemotional or high.

Snobby and untrue stab at an activity I do. Real mature. And I wasn't high, by the way.

And Predator, you or Nick know nothing about my day-to-day life or even a lot of my values, so you can f*ck off too. Figures I get shit for calling out homophobia. Any time a male says something the slightest bit emotional like Kane did here people have to call them "gay" for it. It's homophobic and sexist, and pretends like men don't have feelings or are interested in something that taps into emotion. If you deny that's bullshit then you are a f*cking sexist or homophobe.
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

Jake

I think Kane's story idea wasn't too bad. I can relate to the situation so it interest me.

Krest I V

Quote from: Recoil on September 29, 2014, 05:02:37 AM

Snobby and untrue stab at an activity I do. Real mature. And I wasn't high, by the way.

If you deny that's bullshit then you are a f*cking sexist or homophobe.

You consistently say homophobic and sexist things in the group chat, along with racist things, just like Kane and I do. We say racists thing a lot more, but we all say homophobic things and sexist things all the time. Look at the name of our group message and you can tell that we don't exactly have the best morals. Am I actually homophobic? Fuck no, one of my best friends is a bisexual girl. Do I use the word respected member of community a lot? You better believe I do. It's hilarious to me just like a whole slew of other words are and they are to you too except when you're being an emotional little girl that's trying to find a deeper meaning to life one day and then the next day deciding that the entire world is meaningless.

Stop white knighting all the time.

Predator

Quote from: Recoil on September 29, 2014, 05:02:37 AM

And Predator, you or Nick know nothing about my day-to-day life or even a lot of my values, so you can f*ck off too. Figures I get shit for calling out homophobia. Any time a male says something the slightest bit emotional like Kane did here people have to call them "gay" for it. It's homophobic and sexist, and pretends like men don't have feelings or are interested in something that taps into emotion. If you deny that's bullshit then you are a f*cking sexist or homophobe.

Just truing to come up with a story for him to write 0.0 take it easy

Mia

Let's keep the anger to a minimum guys. :-)

Monkey k0

Once upon a time Krest said gay and someone got butthurt.
The end

Krest I V

Predator

There was once a Krest,
He was the best.
He went to the mall,
In the middle of fall.
He dieded.

-signature-