News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Mia's Request Thread.

Started by Mia, September 27, 2014, 10:58:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wolf

damn, Mia is so fucked when she see's these requests.

Recoil

Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

Recoil

Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

Mia

Recoil

Quote from: Mia on April 08, 2015, 01:20:59 PM
Quote from: Kryptonite on October 17, 2014, 11:25:34 AM
Mia wtf

I Lol'd.

Please stop abusing your powers and editing my posts when none of them break the rules.
Dem digits

Mia

Quote from: Recoil on April 08, 2015, 05:24:00 PM
Mia wtf

I Lol'd.

Please stop abusing your powers and editing my posts when none of them break the rules.

Hi Recoil.

Please read through these. https://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/topic,3.0.html

If you have any futher issues, please PM me.

Recoil

Quote from: Mia on April 09, 2015, 01:57:24 AM
Quote from: Recoil on April 08, 2015, 05:24:00 PM
Mia wtf

I Lol'd.

Hi Recoil.

Please read through these. https://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/topic,3.0.html

If you have any futher issues, please PM me.

I know the rules. I've been here since you have. I just think you get off by being condescending and punishing people.
Dem digits