News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Weed decorated clothes

Started by Predator, September 24, 2014, 08:30:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Recoil

Quote from: Jake on October 01, 2014, 08:47:38 PM
Weed doesn't make you dumb… Constant abuse slows you down but does not affect your IQ.

It's less harmful than alcohol. Alcohol makes people aggressive, make them less aware, more emotional and you're more likely to stumble off a gutter into traffic when you're drunk than you are when you're high as shit.

Exactly. It's hard to articulate but it's honestly just a whole different ball-game. You simply have to put an asterisk next to it when calling it a drug, it's not what most people think.
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

Krest I V

Quote from: Recoil on October 01, 2014, 06:24:14 PM
Diva, you just admitted you're retarded by saying you think alcohol should be illegal. Do me a favor and research the prohibition in America. You clearly are painfully ignorant of the history on this.

No... He's actually right. Your argument is that people here didn't want it to be illegal and therefore it shouldn't be. That's completely wrong. Just because a bunch of people liked drinking doesn't mean that it shouldn't be illegal when it so clearly causes damage to society. That's like saying rape shouldn't be illegal just because some people really want to have sex.

As for weed, I don't care. I don't smoke but in like 90% of cases I've seen it hasn't been detrimental to someone's ability to function and that 10% are people who are dumb enough to let it control them.

Diva La Viva

I'll admit being wrong about weed but it's still a threat to your health and tbh i don't think many will smoke weed "responsibly"...
Recoil i think you misunderstood what i meant with making alcohol illegal. Obviously i know alcohol can't be banned, but that don't change the fact that it SHOULD be considering how dangerous it is not only for yourself but also for the people around you. If alcohol would have come out today it would probably have been illegal, at least for drinking purposes.

Krest I V

Quote from: Diva La Viva on October 02, 2014, 10:39:50 AM
at least for drinking purposes.

But I'd still be able to bathe in it, right?

Diva La Viva

Predator

I think it should be legalized, but not so you can smoke it. More like a bandaid or a spray so people who need it for treatment would get it, but people smoking it to look cool would just look like a bunch of retards.
[COMPLETE] 1. Get 135 in every skill
[COMPLETE] 2. Pass 10 billion total experience (10/10)
[COMPLETE] 3. Pass 20 billion total experience (20/20)
[COMPLETE] 4. Pass 30 billion total experience (30/30)
[COMPLETE] 5. complete zombies all by myself (840 kills)
[PROGRESSING] 6. hit 2b Exp in all skills (15/21)
[PROGRESSING] 7. Collect 1000 exp lamps (676/1000)

Diva La Viva

Quote from: Predator on October 02, 2014, 03:36:04 PM
I think it should be legalized, but not so you can smoke it. More like a bandaid or a spray so people who need it for treatment would get it, but people smoking it to look cool would just look like a bunch of retards.
Um people don't really do it because it looks cool, they do it to get high lol. everythings better when you're high.

Kryptonite

I'm not quite sure if I've heard a more retarded "reason" that weed should be illegal in my entire life.

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Krest I V

Quote from: Diva La Viva on October 02, 2014, 04:11:30 PM
Um people don't really do it because it looks cool, they do it to get high lol. everythings better when you're high.

I'd argue against that actually. A lot of people do it because of peer pressure and that boils down to the want to be cool. People on here will tell you that they do it because they like it but in reality they never would have gotten into it if it weren't for their friends pressuring them to do it. Them continuing to do it may be because they like it, but I'd say it's just a continuation of an act which was originally done to be cool.

Kryptonite

People drink to look cool and fit in too. But once you reach a certain age you get past that. Same with weed. If you're a mature adult you aren't going to just start smoking weed because you want to fit in or something. You guys are looking at the teenagers who are using weed. If weed were legalized, it'd still be f*cking illegal for the people you are referring to... If you're going to try to make a point about weed being bad and that it shouldn't be legalized, at least mention something about the people that would ACTUALLY BE EFFECTED by it.

weed

Recoil

Yeah my peers have nothing to do with me smoking weed, considering I only get high by myself on the weekends and just relax and play some video games, and eat delicious food. But apparently that's a crime.
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

Jake

They already have Hemp spray and it's completely legal. It's only illegal to smoke/sell/grow. There's like 1000000000 uses for weed. Back before people smoked it 90% of baskets and shit were made of hemp.

Krest I V

Kryptonite

Still havent heard a good reason for weed to be illegal.

weed

Diva La Viva

Quote from: Kryptonite on October 03, 2014, 11:52:22 AM
Still havent heard a good reason for weed to be illegal.
You've proven me wrong. However you gotta admit that it's not safe, the amount of drug addicts would surely increase and with that comes other issues as treatment for the addicts that can't control their marijuana addiction. I don't know how it is over in your countries but here in Sweden the state pays for the treatment with our tax money.
Anyway, I've educated myself some more and I'd make it legal for people above 21.