News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

Weed decorated clothes

Started by Predator, September 24, 2014, 08:30:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jake

Weed's a gateway drug. You pull your first bong, look down and realise it's a crack pipe.

Desolate

Quote from: Jake on September 25, 2014, 12:36:27 AM
Weed's a gateway drug. You pull your first bong, look down and realise it's a crack pipe.

wolf

Quote from: Desolate on September 25, 2014, 12:42:35 AM
Quote from: Jake on September 25, 2014, 12:36:27 AM

He's back. Another Aussie returns.

Jake

wolf

Kryptonite

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Ry60003333

I don't smoke weed, but I'm totally cool with it being legalized. 8)
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

Jake

You don't need to smoke it, you can just be involved in a hot boxing and you sweet.

Diva La Viva

Alcohol is a huge problem to the world, it causes death, addiction and just really destroys lives.
So why legalize a drug that's just as bad?

Recoil

Quote from: Diva La Viva on October 01, 2014, 01:22:45 PM

Is it though? Cause last time I checked there are no recorded deaths for it. Also, by that logic, alcohol should be illegal.

When talking about drug legalization it becomes an economic issue for me. It isn't a matter of "is this good or bad", it's how the black market affects society. If someone wants to smoke pot a law isn't going to stop them from doing it, so all that happens when prohibition is enforced is you lower the supply (because less people are willing to sell it) but do absolutely nothing to the demand. That makes it way more expensive for the users, allows the entire market to be controlled by violent thugs (who also make a ton of money), and you lose a great opportunity to make an abundance of tax money. If you think that making drugs illegal will in any way inhibit its use you simply haven't paid attention to the history of the war on drugs and past prohibition laws.
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

Diva La Viva

Quote from: Recoil on October 01, 2014, 02:35:28 PM
Quote from: Diva La Viva on October 01, 2014, 01:22:45 PM

Is it though? Cause last time I checked there are no recorded deaths for it. Also, by that logic, alcohol should be illegal.

Alcohol should be illegal, I'm just saying that legalizing something that makes you dumb as f*ck doesn't make anything better.
Imagine adults buying out weed to minors so they fail school and grow up to have a shitty life because weed has led them to try out other sorts of drugs, more heavier ones.
Already teenagers are destroying their lives consuming alcohol, add some weed to that and our next generation will be full of junkies struggling to get a job. I know it's easy to get weed, sometimes easier then alcohol but shit someone needs to do something about that.
And yes I've tried weed and I know many who has dealt/dealing with major drug problems and about 70% of them started with weed or spice.

Kryptonite

Diva are you retarded?

Weed is no where near as bad as alcohol. Sure, it alters your mind a bit, but if you use it responsibly it's not a f*cking problem to anyone.

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Wild

Legal in Holland, hell yeahhh! Don't do drugs guys.

Quote from: caponer on March 04, 2010, 10:15:40 AM
My goal is to **** at least 50 girls this year,
Drink at least 100 liter beer,
Smoke 10 or more joints,

Recoil

Diva, you just admitted you're retarded by saying you think alcohol should be illegal. Do me a favor and research the prohibition in America. You clearly are painfully ignorant of the history on this.
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

Jake

Weed doesn't make you dumb… Constant abuse slows you down but does not affect your IQ.

It's less harmful than alcohol. Alcohol makes people aggressive, make them less aware, more emotional and you're more likely to stumble off a gutter into traffic when you're drunk than you are when you're high as shit.