News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

Last chance

Started by Predator, September 23, 2014, 04:33:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Predator

I'm getting kind of tired of waiting now.. and I don't think i'm alone with that opinion. WorldScape as been revieved several times along with Runerbels, but it never seems to stay active for more than a month, if not a week. I thank you for all you've done James, but Ryan, if you're interested in keeping you players, you might want to reserv just a few minutes of your time when James asks you to get on so he can release the updates he's been working on.

To be honest, I think this is the last chance i'm giving this server. Sad to see something this valuable be left alone :(
[COMPLETE] 1. Get 135 in every skill
[COMPLETE] 2. Pass 10 billion total experience (10/10)
[COMPLETE] 3. Pass 20 billion total experience (20/20)
[COMPLETE] 4. Pass 30 billion total experience (30/30)
[COMPLETE] 5. complete zombies all by myself (840 kills)
[PROGRESSING] 6. hit 2b Exp in all skills (15/21)
[PROGRESSING] 7. Collect 1000 exp lamps (676/1000)

James

We've been working together on it, and we have a lot of exciting stuff ready to go.

Unfortunately it's the boss that's holding us up. Unfortunately every bug we fix, another pops up. We fixed the maging npcs,  and the ai to make it smarter, but we noticed that she still won't change her attack style.  Un fortunately,  that takes a full redo of the magic ranged and combat plugin.

There are two weeks of updates ready to release, it's just the boss that's holding us up. That, and Ryan is working on the hi scores,  which should be ready to go soon.

Kryptonite

Jeez dude it's only been a couple weeks and you're already freaking out about how this game is so dead and you're giving it a last chance? Lower your expectations a bit bud... They're not a whole company of workers who can pull content out of their asses every week. Give them time...

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

wolf

Quote from: Kryptonite on September 23, 2014, 05:59:01 PM
Jeez dude it's only been a couple weeks and you're already freaking out about how this game is so dead and you're giving it a last chance? Lower your expectations a bit bud... They're not a whole company of workers who can pull content out of their asses every week. Give them time...
Nailed it.

James

Quote from: wolf on September 23, 2014, 06:51:33 PM
Quote from: Kryptonite on September 23, 2014, 05:59:01 PM
Nailed it.

Partly my thoughts.  I'm not forcing anyone to play. If you don't want to wait, this applies to everyone, feel free to leave.

Krest I V

Would you be able to released everything except for the new boss?

James

Quote from: Krest I V on September 23, 2014, 08:54:23 PM

I could. Would that be something that you all want?

wolf

Anything is still something.

Also if this is the way you act when updates get delayed go and play RuneScape.

Predator

Quote from: James on September 23, 2014, 08:57:16 PM
Quote from: Krest I V on September 23, 2014, 08:54:23 PM

I could. Would that be something that you all want?

Yes please :)

Predator

It's not like i'm threatning to leave, but when we were told an update 2 weeks ago and didn't hear anything of it..  :'(

If you could post more updates on what you guys are doing, maybe I don't have to be online all alone :/

Recoil

Whereas usually I feel like you'd be right on point I don't agree. I don't know how long you've been back Predator, but things are insanely better than they were. They're being active in terms of socializing with us and also letting us know of any push-back as it happens which is huge for me. I also don't know if you've programmed, but it's real easy to run into major problems out of nowhere that push you back for a few days. They seem to care and aren't blowing us off, I'd go easy on 'em.
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

wolf

I'm only inactive for the next few weeks due to moving house so my internet is being moved aswell, I'm only able to use the forum because I use my phone.

Jake

I'd be happy to wait for the boss but I think the skill update along with the slayer updates would be something to keep us occupied :P

Predator

Quote from: Jake on September 24, 2014, 01:34:46 AM
I'd be happy to wait for the boss but I think the skill update along with the slayer updates would be something to keep us occupied :P

Thanks for this

Quote from: wolf on September 23, 2014, 09:05:11 PM
Anything is still something.

Also if this is the way you act when updates get delayed go and play RuneScape.

It's not because if the delay, i'm just worried we might never get the update after all. It wouldn't be the first time :/

wolf

It will come. Just remember Ryan has massive school/college days