News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

QOTD: September 19th, 2014

Started by James, September 19, 2014, 11:34:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

James

Figured I'd jump back into this!

Question: What is your favorite Worldscape memory of all time?

Mine would have to be the day back in early 2008(ish?) when Worldscape hit 100 members online at the same time. At the time, that was pretty hard for a low key RSPS to do, givin the fact that the majority just either played Frugooscape or Pimpscape.

oplsno

Not my favorite, but my most memorable was when a certain other member and I accidentally the forums.
Kevin was a cunt, change my mind.

Yoho

Krest I V

Making fun of a certain member's disability. Pretty uncalled for but hilarious nonetheless. A certain mod looks up my offences every now and then and we laugh about it every time.

Kryptonite

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Recoil

It's got to be when everyone went hogwild over the lack of eco fix. The whole WS rebellion then the place getting hacked. Didn't really like those days like Luke said but I certainly remember them and was glad to be apart of it.
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

Jake

Probably the duping days and when the wilderness was where 90% of the players were.

wolf

Jake

wolf

Krest I V

He was just one hitting people? I feel it would have been so much better if he just did one damage every few seconds. They couldn't log out because of the combat timer and if they stopped eating they'd die. Basically you'd have to be willing to stay logged on longer than Jeremy would have been but even then if he decided to log off he could just kill you instantly.

Yoho

Quote from: Jake on September 20, 2014, 01:08:17 AM
Quote from: wolf on September 20, 2014, 01:07:25 AM
eon...
You enjoyed Jeremy? That's a first  :P

I enjoyed Jeremy as an owner because he was more involved with the community than any other owner, even if he did ruin most of it he at least added a bit of drama which made this server interesting for me.

Kryptonite

Quote from: Krest I V on September 20, 2014, 02:43:47 AM
He was just one hitting people? I feel it would have been so much better if he just did one damage every few seconds. They couldn't log out because of the combat timer and if they stopped eating they'd die. Basically you'd have to be willing to stay logged on longer than Jeremy would have been but even then if he decided to log off he could just kill you instantly.
Just tele away or bank your stuff

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

James

Quote from: Yoho on September 20, 2014, 02:44:50 AM
Quote from: Jake on September 20, 2014, 01:08:17 AM
Quote from: wolf on September 20, 2014, 01:07:25 AM
eon...
You enjoyed Jeremy? That's a first  :P

I enjoyed Jeremy as an owner because he was more involved with the community than any other owner, even if he did ruin most of it he at least added a bit of drama which made this server interesting for me.

Involved with the community?

He made accounts who's soul purpose was to kill everyone he didn't like... He was a cool guy, but at the same time was a total douchebag. He threatened to DDOS/Ban/Demote any staff member who told anyone that he was eon9.