News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

Unfortunately, had to push back the update.

Started by James, September 15, 2014, 12:49:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

James

Hey guys, unfortunately, we're going to have to push back the update an extra 20ish hours :'(.

This was due to a combination of schedules, and the fact that the boss decided to show us a bug in the last little bit of testing. Unfortunately, she can somehow mage her minions. While we are tracking down exactly where and how to fix this, we also discovered a bug with the way we were doing drops. With the current drop system, if you have say one item drop .5% of the time, and nothing else, it'll actually completely ignore the empty drop tables. We gotta fix that too  :(.

While that's going on though, I did complete everything else necessary for the update. We will be releasing everything done tomorrow at 8:00 PM EST, even if it takes us a little longer for the boss we want to push out slayer and the new smithing area.

Thanks for your patience, and for the trouble, I'll go ahead and announce that the boss is in fact, the Sea Troll Queen. I've been giving out little hints all week long, and Kane finally cracked the case.

Kryptonite

Yay I'm a swag detective.

It's ok btw, I'm just happy we're getting updates.

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

wolf

Recoil

Not horrifying news. shit happens.

And when this boss comes out I'm gonna solo the f*ck out of it before Nick.
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

Sento

Make it pvp in there so i can solo both the queen and ethan :3
Quote from: Kryptonite on August 16, 2014, 11:54:30 AM
OR SOMEONE CAN JUST f*cking OPEN MY CHARACTER FILE AND CHANGE MY GOD damn COORDINATES SO I CAN f*cking PLAY AGAIN HOLY shit

Jake

Quote from: James on September 15, 2014, 12:49:41 AM
I'll go ahead and announce that the boss is in fact, the Sea Troll Queen.
But then again it might not be!  :o

Looking forward to this update. As Kane said I'm just happy we're getting updates regardless of push backs.

James

Sorry guys, it's taking just a tad bit longer than anticipated! It will be done tonight, though!

Krest I V

Honestly, we're just happy it's being updated. Getting pushed back a day is nothing compared to what it could be.