News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

Centralized mining area

Started by James, September 13, 2014, 02:17:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mining Area?

Yes?
No?
Don't give two shits?

Krest I V

You complain consistently about it. About having to deal with certain people and the fact that everyone is always talking to you while sometimes you just want to mine. That's the reason you made that account Jakest - because you couldn't deal with the difficulties of talking to people that were new to the game.

And yes, that was my answer at the time. That night I noticed that you were right and that we do, in fact, treat you different. I also realized why we treat you different when you're a mod and it's because you're different. You aren't cool and laid back like you were when you weren't a mod. Now you think of yourself as bigger than life and that you've done no wrong in the world simply because you were promoted to a mod on an RSPS.

And don't say that you didn't want it back before James took control of the game. You were talking yourself up and all of us down. "You were banned, you're blah blah, you're yadda yadda, but I'm just not interested." Yeah, okay. We're all shit and meanwhile you've just got better things to do.

Recoil

Jesus Christ guys, shut the hell up. Honestly, you guys are just obsessed with hearing your voices at this point. Talk personally about your self-obsession, no one else here cares. The topic has nothing to do with mining anymore.
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

Sento

Holy shit, 6 pages of mean things and that just because of 1 skill? :I
Quote from: Kryptonite on August 16, 2014, 11:54:30 AM
OR SOMEONE CAN JUST f*cking OPEN MY CHARACTER FILE AND CHANGE MY GOD damn COORDINATES SO I CAN f*cking PLAY AGAIN HOLY shit

Kryptonite

Quote from: Sento on September 22, 2014, 09:36:17 PM
Holy shit, 6 pages of mean things and that just because of 1 skill? :I
Yea if only a player mod *cough*jake*cough* would do something about it. Oh, wait...

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

wolf

Kryptonite

No, don't lock this. Just stop freaking arguing. Let's talk about skills again. If you have anything mean to say then just shut the f*ck up.

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

James

I'm not going to lock this, I would appreciate it if you two took your quarrels to private message, though.