News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

Centralized mining area

Started by James, September 13, 2014, 02:17:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mining Area?

Yes?
No?
Don't give two shits?

Jake

Quote from: Krest I V on September 22, 2014, 02:09:34 AM
You say that herblore and smithing will be easy when we get the supplies for it. Where exactly are those going to come from? You think you'll ever be able to just buy 23k mithril ore and 92k coal ore? You think you'll be able to just buy the herbs necessary for 135 herblore? Of course you won't be able to because that much will never exist in the game at any one point, nevermind it being for sale. To get those things you're going to need to do skills far past level 135, including mining which you seem to think is the hardest.

Furthermore, you have consistently agreed with Ethan so I thought it was more than acceptable to associate his suggestion with what you thought, because, y'know, you keep agreeing with him on it.
Oh jeez nick I wonder. Monsters will end up dropping more skilling items. More bosses will be added, tweaks will be made. That wasn't even difficult to comprehend.

I agree with Ethan with changing the xp rate. I've never agree'd on an xp rate though or how much it will be boosted. So once again you're wrong.

Krest I V

No, you misunderstand. I don't give a flying f*ck if people get 135 as long as they have to go through the long, arduous task of getting it. Everyone could have it for all I care as long as it isn't three times as easy as it was for me.

And don't say that you don't agree with Ethan's numbers because you have said several times that you want it to be around what the other skills are which is exactly what Ethan suggested with 20 hours.

This is easily the most ridiculous thread I've been a part of while I've been in this community. I'm not even talking about Ethan anymore, at least I can have a competent debate with him. With you it's like talking to a brick wall with crippling autism.

Jake

Quote from: Krest I V on September 22, 2014, 02:36:19 AM
With you it's like talking to a brick wall with crippling autism.
All arguments put aside, that's disgusting. How do you just call someone out with this? That's putrid.

All because you wasted 60 hours on a skill and don't want other players to finish the skill quicker.

Krest I V

Oh, no did someone hurt your feelings on the internet? ):

Recoil

Quote from: Krest I V on September 22, 2014, 02:36:19 AM
Everyone could have it for all I care as long as it isn't three times as easy as it was for me.

Well I guess that was what I was pointing out to begin with and why I said your arguments were bullshit. In all honesty I really couldn't care all that much since I don't really play in-game.
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

Jake

Quote from: Krest I V on September 22, 2014, 10:37:31 AM
It could be worse. I could be a butthurt b*tch because I wasted 60 hours on a Rsps skill and people could potentially do it quicker.

Kryptonite

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Krest I V

Quote from: Jake on September 22, 2014, 11:43:43 AM
Quote from: Krest I V on September 22, 2014, 10:37:31 AM
It could be worse. I could be a butthurt b*tch because I wasted 60 hours on a Rsps skill and people could potentially do it quicker.

I guess it could be worse for me. I could be in a position where spending more than twenty hours on something is a daunting task for me. You easily spend forty hours in game a week doing nothing while I spend that time doing skills. Don't make it seem like im on here significantly more than you are because you're on all the time. The difference is that you complain about people treating you different for being a mod and the supposed hardships of being a mod instead of being productive in game.

Kryptonite

You guys aren't even proving anything in your aruments...

weed

Yoho

A guy called Gorlock got 135 mining years ago, I don't know what happened to him.

Kryptonite

Quote from: Yoho on September 22, 2014, 04:30:54 PM
A guy called Gorlock got 135 mining years ago, I don't know what happened to him.
Pry glitched account started at 128

weed

Yoho

Quote from: Kryptonite on September 22, 2014, 05:04:38 PM
Quote from: Yoho on September 22, 2014, 04:30:54 PM
Pry glitched account started at 128

I don't think he was, he used to be on the high scores but I think he may of gotten banned.

Recoil

Quote from: Kryptonite on September 22, 2014, 03:52:32 PM

Lmfao.... actually lol'd
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

Kryptonite

Quote from: Recoil on September 22, 2014, 07:17:26 PM
Quote from: Kryptonite on September 22, 2014, 03:52:32 PM

Lmfao.... actually lol'd
Lol seriously though they're just fucking saying shit for the sake of saying shit

weed

Jake

Quote from: Krest I V on September 22, 2014, 12:46:34 PM
I guess it could be worse for me. I could be in a position where spending more than twenty hours on something is a daunting task for me. You easily spend forty hours in game a week doing nothing while I spend that time doing skills. Don't make it seem like im on here significantly more than you are because you're on all the time. The difference is that you complain about people treating you different for being a mod and the supposed hardships of being a mod instead of being productive in game.
You're butthurt about mining, Nick. It's okay.

I asked why you were weird to me and you just "We just found it weird that you said you wouldn't want to be mod" and I justified myself by saying I wouldn't have taken mod if James didn't take over developing. You're an idiot, i've never said being mod is hard because it isn't.