Author Topic: Working on what could be the Biggest Update Worldscape has seen in a long time!  (Read 5071 times)

Offline Ry60003333

• Creator of ~All-Go-Free~
  • AllGoFree Owner
  • Partyhat Poster
  • Respect: 342
  • Founder of AllGoFree.
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Ry60003333
    • View Profile
    • ~All-Go-Free~
    • Email
The API will basically be a JAR file that you can include in a Netbeans project. You will then write all the code for the plugin in that project, and can compile that code into it's own JAR file that the server can load. :)
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

Offline Binary

• Adamant Poster
  • Respect: 10
  • Surprise, b*tch!
    • View Profile
    • My Development Projects
The API will basically be a JAR file that you can include in a Netbeans project. You will then write all the code for the plugin in that project, and can compile that code into it's own JAR file that the server can load. :)

So it's basically like a library that you attach to a script? Btw when will this be released?
A.K.A. Recoil

Check out my account progress for Jake's iron-man challenge!

Offline Sento

• Bronze Poster
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile

So it's basically like a library that you attach to a script? Btw when will this be released?
Soon :$ He's already pushed out a version of the api but that's like reaaallyy basic
OR SOMEONE CAN JUST f*cking OPEN MY CHARACTER FILE AND CHANGE MY GOD damn COORDINATES SO I CAN f*cking PLAY AGAIN HOLY shit