News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

Working on what could be the Biggest Update Worldscape has seen in a long time!

Started by James, September 10, 2014, 08:35:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ry60003333

The API will basically be a JAR file that you can include in a Netbeans project. You will then write all the code for the plugin in that project, and can compile that code into it's own JAR file that the server can load. :)
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

Binary

Quote from: Ry60003333 on September 13, 2014, 01:58:42 PM
The API will basically be a JAR file that you can include in a Netbeans project. You will then write all the code for the plugin in that project, and can compile that code into it's own JAR file that the server can load. :)

So it's basically like a library that you attach to a script? Btw when will this be released?
A.K.A. Recoil

Check out my account progress for Jake's iron-man challenge!

Sento

Quote from: Binary on September 13, 2014, 02:54:47 PM
Quote from: Ry60003333 on September 13, 2014, 01:58:42 PM

So it's basically like a library that you attach to a script? Btw when will this be released?
Soon :$ He's already pushed out a version of the api but that's like reaaallyy basic
Quote from: Kryptonite on August 16, 2014, 11:54:30 AM
OR SOMEONE CAN JUST f*cking OPEN MY CHARACTER FILE AND CHANGE MY GOD damn COORDINATES SO I CAN f*cking PLAY AGAIN HOLY shit