News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Working on what could be the Biggest Update Worldscape has seen in a long time!

Started by James, September 10, 2014, 08:35:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ry60003333

The API will basically be a JAR file that you can include in a Netbeans project. You will then write all the code for the plugin in that project, and can compile that code into it's own JAR file that the server can load. :)
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

Binary

Quote from: Ry60003333 on September 13, 2014, 01:58:42 PM
The API will basically be a JAR file that you can include in a Netbeans project. You will then write all the code for the plugin in that project, and can compile that code into it's own JAR file that the server can load. :)

So it's basically like a library that you attach to a script? Btw when will this be released?
A.K.A. Recoil

Check out my account progress for Jake's iron-man challenge!

Sento

Quote from: Binary on September 13, 2014, 02:54:47 PM
Quote from: Ry60003333 on September 13, 2014, 01:58:42 PM

So it's basically like a library that you attach to a script? Btw when will this be released?
Soon :$ He's already pushed out a version of the api but that's like reaaallyy basic
Quote from: Kryptonite on August 16, 2014, 11:54:30 AM
OR SOMEONE CAN JUST f*cking OPEN MY CHARACTER FILE AND CHANGE MY GOD damn COORDINATES SO I CAN f*cking PLAY AGAIN HOLY shit