News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

New Staff

Started by Kryptonite, August 20, 2014, 04:28:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kryptonite

Since all the admins want to sit back and do nothing to help anyone so much, I would like to suggest promoting some players to staff who will actually be active and do their part to help people. This way the current AGF staff can continue to be lazy while the players can still play the game knowing there is at least one active staff member who can help them whenever they need it. I suggest adding one new admin. Player mods obviously aren't necessary at this point, but an actual admin actually is.

I understand your reasoning for demoting all the staff in the first place, but you guys practically have no staff right now, and we all know god damn well that none of you guys are ever going to come back and do your job, and we do need at least one admin that we can come to for help. I've seriously been stuck in the same fucking spot on this game for the past 2 weeks because no one will just open up my file and change my coordinates. If we had just one actual decent staff member, then this wouldn't be a problem.

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Binary

I agree. I think Nick would be the best for an admin out of all of us.
A.K.A. Recoil

Check out my account progress for Jake's iron-man challenge!

Monkey k0

Worldscape staff... Ha ha ha ha ha

Kevin

Rather not have any admins at the moment. I wouldn't be apposed to having a new moderator.

Jake

Admin definitely.

Moderators can't ::xteletome, Unless you give them the Head Moderator position.

EDIT: We're all so un-promotable though. Let's be honest; Kane you were banned for like a year, Ethan you are only just allowed back, Nick you were a massive troll and lost your account, I've already been there done that and definitely do not put my hand up to do it again. I'm anti-mod nowadays.

Krest I V

Quote from: Jake on August 21, 2014, 05:32:22 AM, I've already been there done and definitely do not put my hand up to do it again. I'm anti-mod nowadays.

I love how you point out why everyone else shouldnt be and then say that you just wouldn't want to. You're just as undesirable as we are, Jake. They demoted you and have Mia as a mod for a reason.

Monkey k0

Ok guys, I guess I'll have to do it.

Kevin

Quote from: Jake on August 21, 2014, 05:32:22 AM
Admin definitely.

Moderators can't ::xteletome, Unless you give them the Head Moderator position.

EDIT: We're all so un-promotable though. Let's be honest; Kane you were banned for like a year, Ethan you are only just allowed back, Nick you were a massive troll and lost your account, I've already been there done that and definitely do not put my hand up to do it again. I'm anti-mod nowadays.

I can give anyone access to any command. My secret accounts I played on had all kinds of commands.

I don't necessarily have to give someone "moderator". I can give some people access to that command, but I don't want to regret doing it. Also, in about a monthish I should have more time.

Yoho

Does http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/custom/?action=movetolumby still work?

Never mind it doesn't work, they should re-add it though.

Krest I V

Quote from: Kevin on August 21, 2014, 01:49:00 PM
I can give anyone access to any command. My secret accounts I played on had all kinds of commands.

I don't necessarily have to give someone "moderator". I can give some people access to that command, but I don't want to regret doing it. Also, in about a monthish I should have more time.

Give a few to some people but nothing over the top. Don't let people ban or mute other players. Whoever you give the powers to make sure they get ::xteletome and ::kick for sure because those can come in handy.

Kryptonite

Ok well just give us someone who can help us somehow please

weed

Kevin

I'll see if we can get the telemetolumby thing fixed, and maybe a kick option as-well. (via website).

Binary

Quote from: Kevin on August 21, 2014, 06:37:44 PM
I'll see if we can get the telemetolumby thing fixed, and maybe a kick option as-well. (via website).
I have an idea. Why not make a command for all players that is ::xteletome and the player being teleported has to accept it first (otherwise it could get annoying).

So in other words next time I log in I could just do ::xteletome kryptonite or whatever then it prompts him if he wants to be teleported to me. Would that work for everyone?
A.K.A. Recoil

Check out my account progress for Jake's iron-man challenge!

Kryptonite

Or even a ::kill command that would just instantly kill me.

weed

Jake

Quote from: Krest I V on August 21, 2014, 10:39:36 AM
I love how you point out why everyone else shouldnt be and then say that you just wouldn't want to. You're just as undesirable as we are, Jake. They demoted you and have Mia as a mod for a reason.
What do you think I'm doing? Saying I deserve mod over everyone else here? Aboslutely not. I was pointing out that none of us here are deserving nor would they trust us. For the record they didn't demote me, I asked to be demoted. I didn't do anything wrong I just purely didn't want to be a moderator on here or an Admin on RuneRebels.

No need to have a cry Nick, I didn't realise you were defensive about becoming a Moderator on Worldscape lol.