News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

New Staff

Started by Kryptonite, August 20, 2014, 04:28:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Genuine

Quote from: Jake on August 25, 2014, 08:39:49 AM
Quote from: Krest I V on August 21, 2014, 10:39:36 AM
I love how you point out why everyone else shouldnt be and then say that you just wouldn't want to. You're just as undesirable as we are, Jake. They demoted you and have Mia as a mod for a reason.
What do you think I'm doing? Saying I deserve mod over everyone else here? Aboslutely not. I was pointing out that none of us here are deserving nor would they trust us. For the record they didn't demote me, I asked to be demoted. I didn't do anything wrong I just purely didn't want to be a moderator on here or an Admin on RuneRebels.

No need to have a cry Nick, I didn't realise you were defensive about becoming a Moderator on Worldscape lol.
Dayumm. Way to set shit straight.

Jake

I'm not here to be a Moderator. I'm here to play Worldscape. All this talk about new staff and stuff isn't really that necessary, when all the staff are active I wouldn't want it any other way. They are good when they're active doing their job.

We don't really have to promote anyone, Mia can teleport people and no one has to promote her. Kevin can't you just say she needs to be more active or she'll have her crown revoked? THEN I think someone else should be promoted.

Mia

Actually,

I can't teleport.  Dx

Moderators don't have that command.  We cannot xteleto.  Only admins can which i think is stupid :|

And I am not a moderator in-game for some reason idk of. lol

Jake

Are you sure Mia? I always could when I was Moderator, unless it's been changed since.

Mia

I'm pretty sure.   Stupid rule :\

Krest I V

Okay now with James no longer an admin, we need someone else for sure. Give it to Mia or anyone for that matter. Someone needs to be able to do those codes or eventually we're all gonna be screwed in one way or another.

oplsno

Quote from: Jake on August 27, 2014, 08:27:12 AM
Are you sure Mia? I always could when I was Moderator, unless it's been changed since.
The group is a 'Forum moderator' (it's only blue cause it's 'hidden') - If I remember correctly the group doesn't give you any in-game powers whatsoever.

On another note, you guys should totally re-instate me as a mod.
Kevin was a cunt, change my mind.

James

Quote from: oplsno on August 28, 2014, 12:35:52 PM
The group is a 'Forum moderator' (it's only blue cause it's 'hidden') - If I remember correctly the group doesn't give you any in-game powers whatsoever.

who are you again?

Binary

Quote from: James on August 28, 2014, 08:57:38 PM

who are you again?

It rhymes with puke. (kind of)
A.K.A. Recoil

Check out my account progress for Jake's iron-man challenge!

Kryptonite

Quote from: Binary on August 28, 2014, 11:41:19 PM

who are you again?

It rhymes with puke. (kind of)
it rhymes with respected member of community

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Yoho

I like how the 3 "un-promotable" players are the only ones here trying to keep the server alive, I'd rather have these guys as mods then some respected member of community saying "don't abuse the yell" all the time.

oplsno

who are you again?

Mute.

Yeah.
Kevin was a cunt, change my mind.