News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

This has gotten far out of hand

Started by Binary, August 09, 2014, 08:16:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jake

Quote from: Krest I V on August 20, 2014, 01:00:58 AM
Depends on the time of the day. I play anywhere from midnight to 3AM, Kane and Ethan are about the same. I Steal Cash is on at random points. Jake is Australian so I assume you just don't want to play with him. Not really anyone else plays.
Woah woah woah, hold up a second man. Ethan & Kane are NOT on at the same time what the hell?!

Krest I V

All three of us were on at the same time like two nights ago for a few hours. If Ethan didn't have a bad sleeping schedule then the same would have happened last night too.

Binary

Quote from: Krest I V on August 20, 2014, 10:46:28 AM
All three of us were on at the same time like two nights ago for a few hours. If Ethan didn't have a bad sleeping schedule then the same would have happened last night too.

A personal testament to this is that I just slept from 1:30am - 3:30pm. :o
A.K.A. Recoil

Check out my account progress for Jake's iron-man challenge!

Ry60003333

I know that the game hasn't gotten the attention it has needed from me for a long time, and I am sorry for that. :'(

But I do love this game and community, and now that I am free of the many things that blocked me from working on my own personal projects, and I am going to resume development of AllGoFree's RSPS code. :)

Specifically, I am now living in an off-campus apartment near my college. This solves a couple of problems; I no longer have to sit awake at night while my one of my roommates blasts music till 4 in the morning, I no longer have to do everyone's dishes, take out the trash, and clean the apartment.

I also no longer have a girlfriend, so that saves a TON of time and money!

Lastly, I don't know if you guys have seen http://soylent.me, but using that is saving me a ton of money on food and also helping me focus on my health; I need to make sure I'm around to work on the game!

So I hope you guys understand that growing up and going through college has taken a lot of time from me, but I only have two years left and I need to start focusing on my personal projects or I'll turn into a boring adult zombie.
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

Krest I V

Honestly I always criticized you because I felt that you made your situation out to be more difficult than it was because of how littleyyou were around, but after a week and a half of college I don't know if I can hold it against you that much. If I have only had enough free time to log on once then I can understand you not having enough to make updates.

Kryptonite

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Binary

Quote from: Ry60003333 on August 29, 2014, 08:16:51 PM
I know that the game hasn't gotten the attention it has needed from me for a long time, and I am sorry for that. :'(

But I do love this game and community, and now that I am free of the many things that blocked me from working on my own personal projects, and I am going to resume development of AllGoFree's RSPS code. :)

Specifically, I am now living in an off-campus apartment near my college. This solves a couple of problems; I no longer have to sit awake at night while my one of my roommates blasts music till 4 in the morning, I no longer have to do everyone's dishes, take out the trash, and clean the apartment.

I also no longer have a girlfriend, so that saves a TON of time and money!

Lastly, I don't know if you guys have seen http://soylent.me, but using that is saving me a ton of money on food and also helping me focus on my health; I need to make sure I'm around to work on the game!

So I hope you guys understand that growing up and going through college has taken a lot of time from me, but I only have two years left and I need to start focusing on my personal projects or I'll turn into a boring adult zombie.

I'm in college now too so surely I can empathize with an overwhelming schedule, and of course it's music to my ears that you're back, but don't you think it would've been fair to have warned us that you were going to take a big hiatus? Maybe just one post on the forums before things started getting hectic for you would've sufficed for me. I as well as a few others really hate having to guess if anyone is ever going to work on WS again. I just felt it was unfair to leave us in the dark, of all things, with no real estimate on when things would go back to normal.

Also, I agree, being single is so underrated.
A.K.A. Recoil

Check out my account progress for Jake's iron-man challenge!

Ry60003333

Well the main problem was that I would always tell myself that I was going to get something done, and it would just never really happen. I have this todo list app on my phone called CARROT:

and there was always a bunch of RSPS related stuff on it, but other tasks just kept piling up and I was never able to push through them all. I constantly had like 30 things on my list, now I've got it down to like 17 and I'm going for 0. ;)

wolf

Quote from: Ry60003333 on August 30, 2014, 03:49:53 PM
Well the main problem was that I would always tell myself that I was going to get something done, and it would just never really happen. I have this todo list app on my phone called CARROT:

and there was always a bunch of RSPS related stuff on it, but other tasks just kept piling up and I was never able to push through them all. I constantly had like 30 things on my list, now I've got it down to like 17 and I'm going for 0. ;)
I LIKE CARROT(S)

Ry60003333

Kryptonite

damn didn't realize you had to pay for it.:(

weed

oplsno

Quote from: Kryptonite on September 14, 2014, 12:55:13 AM
damn didn't realize you had to pay for it.:(
Step 1: Jailbreak your iPhone
Step 2: Download Appcake
Step 3: Find said app inside Appcake
Step 4: ? ? ?
Step 5: Profit
Kevin was a cunt, change my mind.

Ry60003333

nate

This is / isn't a serious post

Kryptonite

weed