News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

This has gotten far out of hand

Started by Binary, August 09, 2014, 08:16:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Binary

I think the past few weeks have been even more ridiculous than the usual AFK shit we get from staff. Honestly, it's one thing being "busy" and never coming on, but it's another sending mixed signals about whether or not you're going to work on the game and help people then not even do it.

To be completely honest it's super insulting to think that you can expect us to give a shit enough about you guys to watch a f*cking livestream and treat you like you're e-famous when you can't even be so kind back as to even converse with other players. Update the game or don't, fix the bugs or don't, but don't say "updates are almost ready" then never f*cking say anything about it again to leave us all hanging. Like how self-centered can a person get?
A.K.A. Recoil

Check out my account progress for Jake's iron-man challenge!

Kryptonite

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Mia

I've just got my internet up, dodo has an outage in Brisbane so my internet speed was so slow.

I love your siggy btw lmao

Krest I V

He was more talking to the people that could teleport him out of there, but honestly at this point if Mia is the only one willing to come online and help people out then I say you give her some admin privileges.

Binary

This post was more directed at the owners as usual, but I guess they're all too busy playing minecraft together to give a shit. Idk what else there is to be said lol. It's clear they know they're wrong at this point.

And yeah I like my sig too, Kane is just dumb.

8)
A.K.A. Recoil

Krest I V

So you want Mia to be an admin too?

Binary

Quote from: Krest I V on August 11, 2014, 01:08:14 AM
So you want Mia to be an admin too?

Lol do you really think I would have the slightest bit of influence on the decision anyway?
A.K.A. Recoil

Krest I V

Binary

Quote from: Krest I V on August 11, 2014, 01:09:26 AM
But do you support it though?

Sure lol if she's the only one that's active.
A.K.A. Recoil

Mia

Kryptonite

Quote from: Mia on August 11, 2014, 07:09:48 AM
Good lord, please no.
you would do fine in game just not the forums lol

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

oplsno

Quote from: Binary on August 09, 2014, 08:16:11 PM
I think the past few weeks have been even more ridiculous than the usual AFK shit we get from staff. Honestly, it's one thing being "busy" and never coming on, but it's another sending mixed signals about whether or not you're going to work on the game and help people then not even do it.

To be completely honest it's super insulting to think that you can expect us to give a shit enough about you guys to watch a f*cking livestream and treat you like you're e-famous when you can't even be so kind back as to even converse with other players. Update the game or don't, fix the bugs or don't, but don't say "updates are almost ready" then never f*cking say anything about it again to leave us all hanging. Like how self-centered can a person get?

Oh wow. Some things never change here. It's like a warming comfort to know that you'll always come back to the same political BS that has plagued this site for years.
Godamm I used to love this community and it's game - I'll be honest I wouldn't mind chilling with the community again for a nostaligafest.

Kevin was a cunt, change my mind.

Binary

Quote from: oplsno on August 15, 2014, 06:00:31 PM
Quote from: Binary on August 09, 2014, 08:16:11 PM

Oh wow. Some things never change here. It's like a warming comfort to know that you'll always come back to the same political BS that has plagued this site for years.
Godamm I used to love this community and it's game - I'll be honest I wouldn't mind chilling with the community again for a nostaligafest.

"Political BS"... I challenge you to point out one reference to politics I made. Cause I didn't.
A.K.A. Recoil

James

I vote give everyone admin priveledges since there isn't shit I can do with worldscape besides check the forums x.x

Krest I V

Quote from: oplsno on August 15, 2014, 06:00:31 PM

Oh hey Luke, accept my request! Ethan's too!