News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

Arzinians

Started by Kryptonite, August 04, 2014, 12:02:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kryptonite

Since you added the freaky forester event to runerebels, it completely screwed up the arzinian place on ws. You can't leave unless you die or an admin helps you because you can't teleport out. However, you won't be able to die if someone is already there because it just brings you to a different copy of that area with absolutely no NPCs, so you're literally just stuck there. Also, you can't even do the event because there are no NPCs there to complete it, and you can't leave the exit portal without completing the event.

PLEASE stop sharing stupid rr features with ws.

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

James

f*ck.

When I get home tonight, I'll look and see if I can just move the npcs somewhere else, or see if it's one of the very few plugins I can disable.

Binary

Quote from: James on August 04, 2014, 04:02:57 PM
f*ck.

When I get home tonight, I'll look and see if I can just move the npcs somewhere else, or see if it's one of the very few plugins I can disable.

Could you also teleport me out? I'm still able to move around and attack the brothers or whatever but there's no way to leave and I can't get xp lol.
A.K.A. Recoil

Check out my account progress for Jake's iron-man challenge!

Krest I V

Wait Kane, you said that you can't leave if there's another person there? Have you tried leaving when no one else is online?

Binary

Quote from: Krest I V on August 11, 2014, 12:37:35 AM
Wait Kane, you said that you can't leave if there's another person there? Have you tried leaving when no one else is online?

No it's just all the time I'm pretty sure. It isn't all black for me but I can't tele out or anything.
A.K.A. Recoil

Krest I V

Can you get killed by the Arzinians still? Try now while no one is on and see if it lets you leave.

Binary

Quote from: Krest I V on August 11, 2014, 01:03:42 AM
Can you get killed by the Arzinians still? Try now while no one is on and see if it lets you leave.

Oo maybe, that's a good idea. I for sure can attack them. It'd just take forever to die. I'll give it a shot.
A.K.A. Recoil

Krest I V

Bank all of your stuff and then attack all of them. The magic one will kill you pretty quickly.

Kryptonite

No nick that's not what i meant. Since ethan was online when i teled there, it had to take me to a diff height since two people cant be in the same event at the same time. And that new height has no arzinians or any other NPCs there, but it still had the same properties as the original one.

weed

Krest I V

It took you to a new height? I tele'd there with Krest I V while Ethan was in there and he was fine. The Arzinians killed him and now he's out and about. Trained up on some of that yung mining.

Ry60003333

This has FINALLY been fixed! ;D
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

Kryptonite

weed

Kyle