News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Needs a revamp

Started by D E A T H, June 20, 2014, 01:45:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

D E A T H

I see more people coming back to WS in the past weeks which is good. Now the only problem is it can be a pain to find out how to play not everyone still knows to change the port number from 4 to 5. The forums need a purge or something. The webclient needs to come back online for easy in-game access. The staff like admins one who can change stuff need to come online or post on forums. The last announcement we had was in March Not sure where you guys go as RR is dead... (You cannot compete with RS07)

I'll probably have someone say in a reply to this saying no admins come here because it's dead. Well the reason it's dead is becuase everyone thinks the server is offline as when they click play now it says "This feature is currently not available; please check back later!"

Quote from: Kryptonite on September 22, 2014, 05:13:18 PM
How do you have a picture of Ryan's fridge...?

Kryptonite

I agree but lets all get playing again so the admins might want to actually come back and help us

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Kevin

There are a few things I would like to change to make the game more enjoyable for everyone. More enjoyable even if you are the only person online.

Mia

Jake

Quote from: Kevin on June 22, 2014, 04:01:00 AM
There are a few things I would like to change to make the game more enjoyable for everyone. More enjoyable even if you are the only person online.
Soooo…?

Kryptonite

Quote from: Kevin on June 22, 2014, 04:01:00 AM

Do it

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Krest I V

Seeing you and the other staff online might make it more enjoyable.

Kevin

Its a matter of gathering time to sit down and play games. I work a lot of hours plus my personal life.

Jake

Have you guys ever thought of bringing in able coders, with experience, to assist when you guys are going through 'busy' patches? There isn't much to lose.

gomes97

when new people check out ws they probably  dont even know how to login
i dont even f know why we still wanna make something happened. we have tried this for so long and nothing happened.

made by Predator
Highlights:
Number 2 attack
Death zone ex dcd and Co owner
Number 2 best dutch pker.
Got voting legandray pker
3rd best pker
Ex team Psycho owner

Diva La Viva

Quote from: gomes97 on June 26, 2014, 10:30:30 AM
when new people check out ws they probably  dont even know how to login
i dont even f know why we still wanna make something happened. we have tried this for so long and nothing happened.
hi.

D E A T H

Hi good to see soooo many familiar faces. :)

Quote from: Kryptonite on September 22, 2014, 05:13:18 PM
How do you have a picture of Ryan's fridge...?

Jake

Positive words from an ex-moderator :)

See you when the game comes back Gomes  ;D