News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

lvl glitch

Started by Banjo Hick, May 04, 2009, 01:29:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cj

people dont "do the glitch" it just happens on some random accounts and feel aobut the people that have had there lvl 163 "glitched account" for a long time and have earned items and sutch and actuly put effort into them to increase there levels...resetting them after all that time and effort would really stress some people out ....its just somethign that happens and cant be dealt with (unless you want alot ov veary angry players =])

I konthaar I

Cj ur glitched too so don't worry u could put ur 128 stats in...

R.I.P.
::tele 2900 2900 will be for ever mine tele... (safe)

My pure :

Banjo Hick

Quote from: cj on May 06, 2009, 11:39:53 AM
people dont "do the glitch" it just happens on some random accounts and feel aobut the people that have had there lvl 163 "glitched account" for a long time and have earned items and sutch and actuly put effort into them to increase there levels...resetting them after all that time and effort would really stress some people out ....its just somethign that happens and cant be dealt with (unless you want alot ov veary angry players =])

dude i no it happened they didnt use it, zack said that earlier, no point in putting that in, and yeah i bet u r glitched too, pk how do you know? do u have 128 stats? jk i no u dont

Zack

OK so, no point in resetting, people earned more stuff, and glitch just "happened". I think we're done here.

Flame

If levels were going to be reset they would have be reset after it happened not 6 months later or however long its been.

I pooN I

That "glitch" happened well over 6 months ago, lol. (try 2 years)

Triniboy

nothing can really be done about it, so I'll just go ahead and lock it.