News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

Worldscape is back up!

Started by James, December 31, 2013, 09:44:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

garrdrenn1

Kane is a talented coder as far as I can tell, I'm sure he could figure it out if he wanted to. I just hope something happens soon, I really do hate that Ryan stopped caring after so long...

P.S. Hi Wynd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wynd20

Out of curiosity IF it comes up do u guys think we will keep  at least our stats.. that's all i care about :3 But if we keep our bakn that be cool too ; )
Connor :) :( :/ :\

Wynd20

hmmm i can log in from my old client hmmmmmmmmm can u guys?

Binary

So many things wrong with this. First of all, assuming Ryan would EVER just willfully give out the source like that (which he won't), he's not going to give it to any of us, it would probably be one of his friends. And remember, this is a server he's worked on for YEARS, not just some shitty winterlove that he edited some things on and called it his.

Second, the worldscape source is actually leaked out there somewhere from when Aaron/Luke hacked it. You could actually probably find it if you know the right people.

Third, Kane and I are already too busy with our own shit for him to work on a dead community's server.

Fourth: Connor, not all of us have the WS client, but that's really besides the point if the server is up. Without an active staff players can pretty much do whatever they want so it's useless to play. We don't know if they'll even try to stop botters or rule-breakers, because again they aren't telling us anything.
A.K.A. Recoil

Check out my account progress for Jake's iron-man challenge!

Kryptonite

Lol how the hell did I get brought into this? Besides when we looked at their source that Aaron and Luke gave us after hacking them we found that it wasn't as simple as just running the server. There's a completely separate login server that runs on another port, and other random stuff.

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Batman

Heyyyyy guysssss... How's it going..... Long time no see and all... Might play again if server comes back up.. Anyways toodaloo  :)

<3 Tyren

garrdrenn1

It was worth a shot... well if he server is in fact up. Wynd, why not upload the client to uppit then post a link so we can at least log in and mess around for a while?

Binary

All it takes to log in is finding a random client out there and switching the IP it connects to. WS allows logins from any client so it doesn't matter if you're actually using its client or not.
A.K.A. Recoil

James

Quote from: Kryptonite on March 06, 2014, 01:33:50 AM
Lol how the hell did I get brought into this? Besides when we looked at their source that Aaron and Luke gave us after hacking them we found that it wasn't as simple as just running the server. There's a completely separate login server that runs on another port, and other random stuff.

Exactly why we did it that way  :o

You need a login server, the source itself, the web server has to be connected to it, plus you need to run everything in a certain order for it to even start to turn on.

P.S. if it isn't hard enough already, the login has an encrypted (about 50x) password, as well as the web server so it's basically near impossible to make it run  :)

Wynd20

http://up.ht/O42ueR
here is the client guys have fun!

P.S. i had a npc tele me and i am not glitched and i cant tele out and there are 3 monsters here any ideas XD? thx

Wynd20

ohh yea and garr add me on skype so we can talk for old times sake:D

username: Wynd20 and i have a profile pic of a cat.

Kryptonite

Quote from: James on March 07, 2014, 12:46:23 AM

You need a login server, the source itself, the web server has to be connected to it, plus you need to run everything in a certain order for it to even start to turn on.

P.S. if it isn't hard enough already, the login has an encrypted (about 50x) password, as well as the web server so it's basically near impossible to make it run  :)
Ryan is too smart like didn't he make that in high school?

weed

Binary

Quote from: Kryptonite on March 08, 2014, 12:53:31 PM

Lol all you need to do is just search around for how to do different things. It's really not that hard to learn stuff. Scrub.
A.K.A. Recoil

Kryptonite

Quote from: Binary on March 08, 2014, 02:56:37 PM
Quote from: Kryptonite on March 08, 2014, 12:53:31 PM

Lol all you need to do is just search around for how to do different things. It's really not that hard to learn stuff. Scrub.
Says the guy with the 11 inch penis.

weed

Krest I V

Quote from: Kryptonite on March 09, 2014, 12:34:52 AM
Quote from: Binary on March 08, 2014, 02:56:37 PM
Says the guy with the 11 inch penis.

Lol, Ethan is that small?!