News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

Oldschool Runescape!

Started by M I K E, December 26, 2013, 06:38:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kryptonite

Quote from: Binary on August 10, 2014, 07:09:33 PM
Quote from: I Steal Cash on August 10, 2014, 06:40:02 PM
is oldschool runescape permanently free?

No everyone has to pay a membership, whether or not you use member-only features. Used to have free to play, but not anymore :/
Still worth it.

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Binary

Quote from: Kryptonite on August 30, 2014, 12:01:01 PM
Quote from: Binary on August 10, 2014, 07:09:33 PM
Quote from: I Steal Cash on August 10, 2014, 06:40:02 PM
is oldschool runescape permanently free?

No everyone has to pay a membership, whether or not you use member-only features. Used to have free to play, but not anymore :/
Still worth it.

Obviously I agree as I play 07. Just saying it's annoying though.
A.K.A. Recoil

Check out my account progress for Jake's iron-man challenge!

Yoho

Jake

Yah man i play sometimes trying to get more into it, what's your username?

Yoho

I Zervius. Only juse got back into playing it again

Jake

Quote from: Yoho on January 03, 2016, 06:06:00 AM
Do you even fletch

Yoho

Quote from: Jake on January 04, 2016, 08:21:05 PM
Quote from: Yoho on January 03, 2016, 06:06:00 AM
Do you even fletch

Not anymore, I was going for 99 but I can't find the effort

Jake

you could probably do it really slowly in like a week or two if you can afk with sounds. Sounds make everything a shit ton easier.

Mia

Don't know if it's already out or not but apparently the very first original "runescape' is releasing in a few days??

Jake

Quote from: Mia on January 06, 2016, 08:38:17 PM
Don't know if it's already out or not but apparently the very first original "runescape' is releasing in a few days??
Runescape Classic or Devious MUD? RSC That's been available forever if you had an account from that time & I highly doubt they're re-realease something like Devious MUD lol.

They're releasing the Invention skill on RS3 very soon and, also, apparently they're re-polling sailing sometime in 2k16.

Mia

Quote from: Jake on January 07, 2016, 05:38:28 AM
Quote from: Mia on January 06, 2016, 08:38:17 PM
Runescape Classic or Devious MUD? RSC That's been available forever if you had an account from that time & I highly doubt they're re-realease something like Devious MUD lol.

They're releasing the Invention skill on RS3 very soon and, also, apparently they're re-polling sailing sometime in 2k16.

Yeah, Devious MUD. Not sure if it is true though. 
Sailing?   I remember people talking about that like 5-6 years ago!

Jake

Bruh fk playing that shit lol. I haven't heard anything about it I don't really follow it much, though.

Yeah it was a massive troll for years then they polled it and it didn't get enough "Yes" votes so they didn't develop it. They claim they're going to re-poll it though.

Mia

Quote from: Jake on January 08, 2016, 12:15:48 AM
Bruh fk playing that shit lol. I haven't heard anything about it I don't really follow it much, though.

Yeah it was a massive troll for years then they polled it and it didn't get enough "Yes" votes so they didn't develop it. They claim they're going to re-poll it though.

On the Runescape page

Recoil

Yeah it's not bullshit, I've heard it from other people too
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

Recoil

Playing rn, working on 60 range atm. Trying to get all the stats necessary for quest point cape. If any of you play, add me and talk to me :)

Shemlen is just a random dude, I asked him to say hi for the screenshot XD
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.