News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

Winter break and no ws?

Started by nate, December 12, 2013, 09:46:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zack1

Nah I'm in right now I think you should call your internet provider because the servers back up.

Jake

Well I'm not going to rain on anyone's parade but i'm pretty interested in a remake. Considering we all enjoyed Runescape at one time, Hence why we're all here, and the time that I enjoyed Runescape just so happen to be at same time period that Runerebels is being based off.

Also
Quote from: D E A T H on December 21, 2013, 03:16:36 PM
So many people want it but the ones with power won't do it. :(
It's not really "So many people" it's more like 4 people being consistent.  ::)

But yeah, Worldscape will always be here. As they said, they will be doing updates when Runerebels 2.0 is released.

D E A T H

Yes I loved runescape but not 2006 more like late 2009 and 2010 were the golden ages of runescape. So much to do and it was fun. Now it sucks and 2006 is just too outdated and hard for me. :(

Also

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!
Hope you had a merry one and remember the memories forever!

Quote from: Kryptonite on September 22, 2014, 05:13:18 PM
How do you have a picture of Ryan's fridge...?

theworm

unlike everyone else me and like 5 other players including kyle actually played when there was a reset and to me it was the most fun I had on this server for the last like 5+ years playing, because unlike when I started people already had max accounts. When the reset happened there was a economy we traded things to get our skills up and I remember trading 1/3 Saraswords for like 50 herbs because I wanted 135 lol. there was so little people playing everything costed a lot and it was fun seeing who would get the first 135 on a skill instead of played and being late to the party. But as fun as it was.
1st. I would say No. To reset only because last time there was a reset and no one played, but like 5 of us.

2nd. This will be the 3rd time I would have to restart again unlike you guys who say oh do it. Never got level 135 for attack,str,def,hp,magic and farmed barrows for about 5 of every single rare item. You say do it now but once it happens and you spend all that time playing and they choose to go back to it and all your time thrown away with ryan or any other admin+ not willing to give you the items you worked for. You would prob be pissed and just quit all together.

3. This server is never going to get better with players at all if there is no economy. People still want to work for items. Which makes people play, but if 1 person has like 50k+ of a item and is just giving things away people will get what they want in like 40minutes of playing and get bored and quit. This server needs to have a reason to be played and as of right now. there is no reason, and with the reset. All of you who are saying yeah give a reset. Are still not going to play, I know this because on the last reset I didn't see any of you guys ONLINE. So I say no to the reset because it wont change a thing.

Kryptonite

God damn it stop talking about updates and just worry about the server getting online first.

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Jake

Quote from: theworm on December 28, 2013, 08:33:41 PM
I didn't see any of you guys ONLINE.
Pretty much all of us here played when it was reset. Also I think this is ironic that your last post was approximately a year ago. "I DIDNT C ANY OF U ONLINE"

Heoros1

Quote from: Kryptonite on December 28, 2013, 10:59:45 PM
God damn it stop talking about f*cking updates and just worry about the server getting online first.

This  :D
*Achievements*
-Death Zone DCD Leader
-3rd in Mage Hiscores 2B Exp
-172 Combat Level on Heoros1 and Brian
-Hunter, Ricky, and Kyle's Baby Daddy

Quote from: Kyle
Isn't Brian so hot though???

Quote from: Risk Giver
I swear Brian is the best pker in Worldscape

Kryptonite

Quote from: Jake on December 29, 2013, 09:53:32 AM
Quote from: theworm on December 28, 2013, 08:33:41 PM
I didn't see any of you guys ONLINE.
Pretty much all of us here played when it was reset. Also I think this is ironic that your last post was approximately a year ago. "I DIDNT C ANY OF U ONLINE"

No not really. Everyone quit when it got reset that's why they undid it.

weed

Jake

Nah, Not everyone. There was still a same amount of people that are here now, if not more.

Kryptonite

Well yeah but that amount was way less than there was before the update.

weed