News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

Winter break and no ws?

Started by nate, December 12, 2013, 09:46:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Binary

Quote from: Kryptonite on December 14, 2013, 10:47:42 AM
Quote from: Jake on December 13, 2013, 05:08:40 PM
You guys may as well reset everyone, I mean it'd give people something to do. Plus I'm sure everyone would rather play and do something then stand there alone looking at their account.

No plz I donated $120 for herbs and would be mad if that just went away.

So what would you rather have? You losing your stupid f*cking herbs or no one ever playing the game?
A.K.A. Recoil

Check out my account progress for Jake's iron-man challenge!

Kryptonite

Quote from: Binary on December 14, 2013, 04:52:49 PM
Quote from: Kryptonite on December 14, 2013, 10:47:42 AM
Quote from: Jake on December 13, 2013, 05:08:40 PM
You guys may as well reset everyone, I mean it'd give people something to do. Plus I'm sure everyone would rather play and do something then stand there alone looking at their account.

No plz I donated $120 for herbs and would be mad if that just went away.

So what would you rather have? You losing your stupid f*cking herbs or no one ever playing the game?
No one played when they reset items anyway, why the hell would you think it'll help this time? And OBVIOUSLY MY damn HERBS I PAID $120 FOR THEM YOU IDIOT I DIDN'T PAY FOR THE PLAYERS YOU GUYS CAN ALL DIE JUST GIVE ME MY HERBS

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Binary

Yeah but your herbs are worthless anyway if you or no one else plays. Which no one is going to unless we try something out.
A.K.A. Recoil

Check out my account progress for Jake's iron-man challenge!

Zack1

Just do whatever it takes to get the server up

Zonekiller

Yo get da server back up please

Krest I V

Oh, donators... I feel like if you do reset that you should do a little something for the people that "donated" large amounts ($40+?) to the server.

Kryptonite

Quote from: Krest I V on December 15, 2013, 05:37:18 PM
Oh, donators... I feel like if you do reset that you should do a little something for the people that "donated" large amounts ($40+?) to the server.
Ya^

weed

nate

Quote from: Kryptonite on December 15, 2013, 06:15:25 PM
Quote from: Krest I V on December 15, 2013, 05:37:18 PM
Ya^

only fair.

This is / isn't a serious post

Jake

I think, if the reset does so happen to become an option, that the donator shop should be completely deleted out of the game. The donator shop caused a lot of disruption and a lot of arguments. People arguing about spending hours upon hours at barrows for their items and new kids, level 3, walking around with an inventory full of Bandos and God Swords. Even though we had gotten more donations out of it, argue all you want, but it didn't really benefit the in-game community.

If deleting the donor store is too much at least a donator shop overhaul should be done. As Nate said it'll make barrows more active and practically have use again. Perhaps keep the Herbs in the store donator store, them herb mother fuckers are hard to get, and things that aren't droppable or obtainable in the game that aren't rare (Beret and mask).

Also, for the people that have donated, they should get their tokens refunded or if we delete the donor store they should have a greater chance of receiving one of the rares they'd have to release into the community.

~Read all of it because I know most of you fags will just scroll past and be like "Paragraph"~

nate

Quote from: Jake on December 16, 2013, 02:41:06 AM
Also, for the people that have donated, they should get their tokens refunded or if we delete the donor store they should have a greater chance of receiving one of the rares they'd have to release into the community.

That is an interesting thought. Rares being distributed randomly to everyone rather than drop parties. Every $10 donated, your name gets put in another time into the poll.

Kryptonite

Quote from: Jake on December 16, 2013, 02:41:06 AM
I think, if the reset does so happen to become an option, that the donator shop should be completely deleted out of the game. The donator shop caused a lot of disruption and a lot of arguments. People arguing about spending hours upon hours at barrows for their items and new kids, level 3, walking around with an inventory full of Bandos and God Swords. Even though we had gotten more donations out of it, argue all you want, but it didn't really benefit the in-game community.

If deleting the donor store is too much at least a donator shop overhaul should be done. As Nate said it'll make barrows more active and practically have use again. Perhaps keep the Herbs in the store donator store, them herb mother fuckers are hard to get, and things that aren't droppable or obtainable in the game that aren't rare (Beret and mask).

~Read all of it because I know most of you fags will just scroll past and be like "Paragraph"~

I say remove OP armor and gear but leave skilling supplies and useless costume items.

weed

Jake

That's pretty much what I meant. Although I think Sharks should be removed because it was pretty much the only way you could make money before it was added to the store.

Zack1

I don't even care about the economy, the economy was screwed up but if you had played for long enough you'd understand the price ranges, sure money was useless but it had a unique trading system with rares used as money which was actually quite fun.

nate

I think if there was a reset, then money might actually have value. (Hence economy).

Granted, the reset did nothing in the past because no one wanted to spend time on their skills again, but I feel like if we all put in the effort just for a little bit and advertized again just like we did a few months ago then we could get some new players into the game and have the server going with the new players so we wouldn't be obligated to get on all the time anymore. The problem right now (besides the server not being up) is that wealth is not easily obtained without any type of help.