News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

my opinion

Started by lemaiaux1, November 15, 2013, 10:36:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lemaiaux1

hey guys, lemaiaux1 here and ill be talking bout the server..
idk about you guys but every time im on there aint anyone online... AM I THE ONLY1 LEFT HERE?!?
anyways.. its not funn anymore :[  maybe its just my GMT.. but we should try to get the players back atleast.
i have said this many times before but it dosent seems to work..
i have tryed to advertise lately, but the new players joining just quit cause there is no1 in the server...
so idk what we can do to make it back.. or atleast get more players. 
maybe this post is stupid but lol.. let me know what u think and also comment what we can do to make this server as it used to be :p

peace ~lemaiaux1

Kryptonite

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Yoho

nate

Quote from: lemaiaux1 on November 15, 2013, 10:36:04 AM
hey guys, lemaiaux1 here and ill be talking bout the server..
idk about you guys but every time im on there aint anyone online... AM I THE ONLY1 LEFT HERE?!?
anyways.. its not funn anymore :[  maybe its just my GMT.. but we should try to get the players back atleast.
i have said this many times before but it dosent seems to work..
i have tryed to advertise lately, but the new players joining just quit cause there is no1 in the server...
so idk what we can do to make it back.. or atleast get more players. 
maybe this post is stupid but lol.. let me know what u think and also comment what we can do to make this server as it used to be :p

peace ~lemaiaux1

This is just how worldscape is. The server is dead during the school year, but during breaks and summer we get 20+ people on all the time. Worldscape generally doesnt grab new players. Worldscape used to have atleast 5 or so people on daily throughout the school year, but now we are all growing up and living our lives. Now we just try to find time to get on during summer or christmas break or something. I miss worldscape how it used to be, but its just not going to happen because most of us are adults now.

This is / isn't a serious post

Krest I V

Personally, I have time to blow because soccer isn't quite in season yet, but I find myself either using that time to hang out with friends or playing a little bit of MineCraft or FIFA. Obviously I used to hang out with friends even back when I was playing this game a lot, but they've become a bigger part of my life and this game was the thing that had to make way for them, among other things that I just find more fun. I'm not sure if it's because I don't like this game anymore or because there's no one here, but I'm not playing it when I clearly have the time to do so. Hopefully over Fall Break I'll be on a few times when I see others on, but even as I'm typing this I'm filled with a sense of doubt that I'll do that.

Kryptonite

weed

happyguy3216

The only way to revive a dead server is if all the players trying to revive it had as much fun as they once did before. If not even the people advertising are having fun then who is? I mean I only played it for a few months and thought it was fun but then once I saw nobody else was playing anymore i felt like there was no point...

Binary

Everyone's suddenly an expert
A.K.A. Recoil

Check out my account progress for Jake's iron-man challenge!

Jake

Quote from: Krest I V on November 16, 2013, 08:24:58 PM
among other things that I just find more fun.
Nick, keep your masterbating shit off the forums.

Kryptonite

weed

Krest I V

Quote from: Jake on November 18, 2013, 02:36:19 AM
Quote from: Krest I V on November 16, 2013, 08:24:58 PM
among other things that I just find more fun.
Nick, keep your masterbating shit off the forums.

But I need to keep you guys informed on my life! Not much else is going on so I have to tell about this!