News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

Arzinians

Started by wolf, October 15, 2013, 09:18:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wolf

Where have the Arzinian Avatars gone?

Krest I V

I think you have to go to world two to get to them now because someone keeps killing the guy in Lumby that teleports you there for world one. World two should be alright though. If you want you can go to world two, go to the Arzinians, and then go back to world one.

wolf

Quote from: Krest I V on October 15, 2013, 09:25:21 PM
I think you have to go to world two to get to them now because someone keeps killing the guy in Lumby that teleports you there for world one. World two should be alright though. If you want you can go to world two, go to the Arzinians, and then go back to world one.
ahhk thanks lol

Krest I V

No problem. Can't get in game right now because I need to get back to typing up this paper, but hopefully I'll see you on some other time.

wolf

Quote from: Krest I V on October 15, 2013, 09:31:23 PM
No problem. Can't get in game right now because I need to get back to typing up this paper, but hopefully I'll see you on some other time.
I am not on right now anyway, I was but I need to do some things. will try to get on more often.

Krest I V

Yeah school is becoming a little bit overwhelming for me at the moment so I've been away from the game. Obviously school is more important so I've been doing that, but I do wish I could be on here more often. Something that my spur me to log on even when I don't have the extra time is seeing a bunch of people online too.

Jake

Yeah I think it was Aussie King who kept attacking the teleport avatar so it was just left without it. World 2 works.

I only hop on when someone is on, otherwise I can't physically get myself to play. Sadly.