News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

?

Started by Kryptonite, October 09, 2013, 04:47:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kryptonite

?
Why was this topic locked?

http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/topic,14165.0.html

And since it's locked for some unknown reason, I'm going to restate my original intent of telling everyone to play this game more.

(and don't start trash talking reasons why people aren't playing, no one cares, just start playing more)

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

D E A T H

I was wondering the same thing Kane.

Quote from: Kryptonite on September 22, 2014, 05:13:18 PM
How do you have a picture of Ryan's fridge...?

Jake

I have no idea why it was locked, Nor do i know who did it. I was just happy that there was at least one new topic being spoken on :P

D E A T H

It might of had to with this

QuoteNo one wants your shit. Every damn day Kane, EVERY damn DAY. It's like you're embarrassed by me. I just let it go when you introduced me to your parents as "just a friend", but now you've ignored my texts for the past two hours. I have no idea what I should do. I'm so in love with the texture of your penis inside of my mouth, but I just don't know if I can handle you going soft while we're doing it anymore! I'm trying so hard to be there for you. To coddle you. To feed you. To cuddle with you. To kiss you on your forehead if you have a fever. To serenade you with love songs when you're having a rough day. To softly caress your anus when you're just not horny enough. I've tried, I really have. But no more. I'm done trying. I'm not going to show you effort anymore. You can't say I never put my all in, because at the end of the day you won't even look me in the eyes and tell me how you feel. I should've known it was going all downhill when you first talked to Nick. But now... I just don't know anymore. Goodbye.

Who ever has the time to type all this remind of this-

Quote from: Kryptonite on September 22, 2014, 05:13:18 PM
How do you have a picture of Ryan's fridge...?

Kryptonite

Quote from: D E A T H on October 09, 2013, 11:45:04 PM

QuoteNo one wants your shit. Every damn day Kane, EVERY damn DAY. It's like you're embarrassed by me. I just let it go when you introduced me to your parents as "just a friend", but now you've ignored my texts for the past two hours. I have no idea what I should do. I'm so in love with the texture of your penis inside of my mouth, but I just don't know if I can handle you going soft while we're doing it anymore! I'm trying so hard to be there for you. To coddle you. To feed you. To cuddle with you. To kiss you on your forehead if you have a fever. To serenade you with love songs when you're having a rough day. To softly caress your anus when you're just not horny enough. I've tried, I really have. But no more. I'm done trying. I'm not going to show you effort anymore. You can't say I never put my all in, because at the end of the day you won't even look me in the eyes and tell me how you feel. I should've known it was going all downhill when you first talked to Nick. But now... I just don't know anymore. Goodbye.

Who ever has the time to type all this remind of this

That guy's post was a joke, obviously.

Secondly, someone's post shouldn't get a topic locked, it should get their post removed...

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

happyguy3216

Quote from: Kryptonite on October 10, 2013, 12:20:00 AM
Quote from: D E A T H on October 09, 2013, 11:45:04 PM

Who ever has the time to type all this remind of this

That guy's post was a joke, obviously.

Secondly, someone's post shouldn't get a topic locked, it should get their post removed...
I thought it was heart warming and it encouraged me to strengthen my relationship with Sean. Sean, I know we have had our rough patches, but today I feel that I can make a change by telling you, yes it was me who took out your favorite panties and put them on the picket fence for everybody to see. But you know what, I did it to show all the neighbors, "That's my sexy mans panties right there. The ones with all the my little pony characters on it. I am proud to be that mans lover" Sean, me and you can make a example of what should be. Oh by the way I was the one who ate all the heart candies. I'm sorry BB <3

Krest I V

Quote from: happyguy3216 on October 10, 2013, 02:14:32 AM
I thought it was heart warming and it encouraged me to strengthen my relationship with Sean. Sean, I know we have had our rough patches, but today I feel that I can make a change by telling you, yes it was me who took out your favorite panties and put them on the picket fence for everybody to see. But you know what, I did it to show all the neighbors, "That's my sexy mans panties right there. The ones with all the my little pony characters on it. I am proud to be that mans lover" Sean, me and you can make a example of what should be. Oh by the way I was the one who ate all the heart candies. I'm sorry BB <3

Ladies and gents, this is what happens when parents don't monitor what their 12 years old kids do on the computer.

Jake

This topic really sums up why I've never thought of leaving this place.

happyguy3216

Quote from: Krest I V on October 10, 2013, 11:38:49 PM
Quote from: happyguy3216 on October 10, 2013, 02:14:32 AM

Ladies and gents, this is what happens when parents don't monitor what their 12 years old kids do on the computer.
Looool, why do you hate on all my reply's man. Stop trying to hate on everyone and just go along with it like everyone else does. I don't like to be so serious all the time. This isn't a business (well at least not for the players), this is a game. Try to have fun and not make everything a debate or argument. By the way i'm 16 and the reason why I act the way I do is because there are to many serious people in this world. Now don't comment saying something like (Oh well, you will never get a job acting like that) because I obviously don't act like that in a professional environment. When it comes to gaming though, I do like to let myself go and just have fun. Not try to correct everybody on what they do. Over on Runerebels, i'm semi-serious because while I do have to act professional because of my position, I can still have fun, just not as much fun as I can have on here XD

Krest I V

Oh, didn't realize you were aloud to joke around and have fun, but I'm not. I gotcha, kid.

happyguy3216

Quote from: Krest I V on October 11, 2013, 07:02:37 PM
Oh, didn't realize you were aloud to joke around and have fun, but I'm not. I gotcha, kid.
I was saying the complete opposite of what you just stated... I was saying you SHOULD try to have fun more instead of criticizing what people say... come on now, don't twist my words.

Binary

Lol, happyguy, you're the one that needs to stop being so serious. You just really overreacted to a trivial post. Also nice job copying my sense of humor with the whole heteroflexible post towards Sean. Real original.

In reponse to the topic, it probably was because of my post because few staff members here have a sense of humor. But it's no big deal. They're just making the forums more dead or anything by locking every single topic.
A.K.A. Recoil

Check out my account progress for Jake's iron-man challenge!

James

Quote from: Binary on October 11, 2013, 08:49:04 PM
Lol, happyguy, you're the one that needs to stop being so serious. You just really overreacted to a trivial post. Also nice job copying my sense of humor with the whole heteroflexible post towards Sean. Real original.

In reponse to the topic, it probably was because of my post because few staff members here have a sense of humor. But it's no big deal. They're just making the forums more dead or anything by locking every single topic.

It's not cuz we don't have a sense of humor.

It's cuz you gai

Krest I V

Quote from: James on October 11, 2013, 09:26:05 PM
Quote from: Binary on October 11, 2013, 08:49:04 PM

It's cuz you gai

I concur. I'm not attacking his sexuality, I'm just playing around like one of the guys! Don't hurt me, happyforumfouryearold, don't hurt me!

Binary

Quote from: James on October 11, 2013, 09:26:05 PM
It's not cuz we don't have a sense of humor.

It's cuz you gai
<3
A.K.A. Recoil

Check out my account progress for Jake's iron-man challenge!