News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

?

Started by Kryptonite, October 09, 2013, 04:47:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kryptonite

donuts are good lol

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Binary

Quote from: Kryptonite on October 15, 2013, 06:35:49 PM
donuts are good lol

Stop endorsing donuts just because you work at a place that sells them. You cheap bastard.
A.K.A. Recoil

Check out my account progress for Jake's iron-man challenge!

Krest I V

I don't work for any place that sells donuts and I can confirm that donuts are good.

wolf

Krispy Kreme 2012 yeeeaaaahhhhh

Krest I V

I wish I still had Krispy Kreme near me, but they're all gone in my area. I'm boycotting Dunkin because those idiots mes up my order every god damn time and I never check to make sure it's right before I leave the drive through. Bosa all the way now.

wolf

Quote from: Krest I V on October 15, 2013, 09:26:32 PM
I wish I still had Krispy Kreme near me, but they're all gone in my area. I'm boycotting Dunkin because those idiots mes up my order every god damn time and I never check to make sure it's right before I leave the drive through. Bosa all the way now.
HAHA I too often boycott donut shops.

Krest I V

Lol not all donut shops, just Dunkin because they always, always mess it up. I say "A chocolate frosted, and two glazed" and then when I check my bag I get two f*cking chocolate cake donuts and a single glazed. I've been into the damn shop, it really doesn't appear to be that complicated to do and yet they always mess it up.

Kryptonite

Quote from: Krest I V on October 15, 2013, 09:30:48 PM
Lol not all donut shops, just Dunkin because they always, always mess it up. I say "A chocolate frosted, and two glazed" and then when I check my bag I get two f*cking chocolate cake donuts and a single glazed. I've been into the damn shop, it really doesn't appear to be that complicated to do and yet they always mess it up.

Lol what the hell how can anyone mess that up...

weed

Krest I V

Kane I just told you this a few minutes ago, but everyone needs to know.

To test it out, I went to Dunkin today to get a single glazed donut. Just one donut with nothing but the glaze on it inside of a brown paper bag. It's the most simple order they could possibly receive at a donut shop. Well guess what? I drive up to the window and there's just a small coffee sitting on the counter with no one around. I'm already getting a bad vibe, but I collect myself and realize it could be for the people behind me in line and they just set it there to wait. It's a totally normal thing to do so it's whatever. Except this lady walks up, opens the window, and tries to give me the coffee. I'm never going back. It's Bosa, Meijer, or nothing from now on.

Kryptonite

Why didn't you say b*tch I got a donut not coffee?

weed

Krest I V

BECAUSE I'M TOO NICE OF A PERSON IN THE REAL WORLD, I CAN'T JUST DO THAT. I JUST SPENT LIKE 40 MINUTES EXPLAINING THIS TO YOU ABOUT HOW I CAN'T JUST GO AND BE MEAN TO SOMEONE IN REAL LIFE.

Binary

Quote from: Krest I V on October 16, 2013, 11:33:18 PM
BECAUSE I'M TOO NICE OF A PERSON IN THE REAL WORLD, I CAN'T JUST DO THAT. I JUST SPENT LIKE 40 MINUTES EXPLAINING THIS TO YOU ABOUT HOW I CAN'T JUST GO AND BE MEAN TO SOMEONE IN REAL LIFE.

Ditch her dude.
A.K.A. Recoil

Check out my account progress for Jake's iron-man challenge!

Jake

Yeah... Nick I think you should break up with her.

Krest I V

Lol not dating her anyway. He's telling me to stop talking to someone altogether based on something she did before and while she definitely deserves that, it's not so simple where I can just go an be mean to someone.

Jake

Quote from: Krest I V on October 17, 2013, 08:03:03 PM
Lol not dating her anyway. He's telling me to stop talking to someone altogether based on something she did before and while she definitely deserves that, it's not so simple where I can just go an be mean to someone.
What have you done with the troll nick!