News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

Hows school?

Started by Like a Bawz, September 28, 2013, 03:59:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Like a Bawz

i havnt been active in awhile and i miss you guys. hows everyone doing? school and life in general!

Krest I V

Like you'd expect, school is pretty irritating. Life in general is a shitstorm lately but I know people who've got it a lot worse off so I'll count my blessings and work with what I've got.

D E A T H

Great other than the 56 I have in math I am super stress about. It's all good and I have a job too.

Quote from: Kryptonite on September 22, 2014, 05:13:18 PM
How do you have a picture of Ryan's fridge...?

Kryptonite

Quote from: Krest I V on September 28, 2013, 06:24:37 AM
Like you'd expect, school is pretty irritating. Life in general is a shitstorm lately but I know people who've got it a lot worse off so I'll count my blessings and work with what I've got.

This exactly pretty much.

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Jake

Currently on a 4 week holiday. No biggie guiz.

Binary

School is awful. You go to be judged by people whom you don't know and whom don't know you, yet few show you respect. You don't learn jack shit to increase your intelligence, all they ever do is test your memory of petty shit that you are guaranteed to never use again in your life. Everyone is just so concerned with being cool that it makes everyone shallow. Never will you learn important life values from school or will you find copious amounts of worthy people to hang out with. Not to mention adults are just callous to the fact that there is a stupid amount of pressure on you to get good grades and succeed, which none of them ever had to deal with themselves growing up.
A.K.A. Recoil

Check out my account progress for Jake's iron-man challenge!

Kryptonite

Quote from: Binary on September 29, 2013, 05:09:05 PM
School is awful. You go to be judged by people whom you don't know and whom don't know you, yet few show you respect. You don't learn jack shit to increase your intelligence, all they ever do is test your memory of petty shit that you are guaranteed to never use again in your life. Everyone is just so concerned with being cool that it makes everyone shallow. Never will you learn important life values from school or will you find copious amounts of worthy people to hang out with. Not to mention adults are just callous to the fact that there is a stupid amount of pressure on you to get good grades and succeed, which none of them ever had to deal with themselves growing up.

oh

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Krest I V

Quote from: Krest I V on September 28, 2013, 06:24:37 AM
Life in general is a shitstorm lately but I know people who've got it a lot worse off so I'll count my blessings and work with what I've got.

Yo Ethan

nate

well, on a good note, I am enjoying school a lot. I guess that's what is different about high school and college. There aren't bullies, there aren't cliches, there aren't any popular people (unless you go to A&M where Jonny Football is!!!!). There are douchebags, but you don't encounter them very often. Classes are awesome, I am taking calculus, physics, and java programming. I never thought I would like coding this much, but I do. Anyways guys, just get past high school and everything is much better lol.

This is / isn't a serious post

happyguy3216

Quote from: nate on October 01, 2013, 12:55:07 PM
well, on a good note, I am enjoying school a lot. I guess that's what is different about high school and college. There aren't bullies, there aren't cliches, there aren't any popular people (unless you go to A&M where Jonny Football is!!!!). There are douchebags, but you don't encounter them very often. Classes are awesome, I am taking calculus, physics, and java programming. I never thought I would like coding this much, but I do. Anyways guys, just get past high school and everything is much better lol.
Yur my hewo. I wunt two be just wike you when i gwow up!