News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Cookie Clicker (better than Candy Box!)

Started by Krest I V, September 24, 2013, 07:28:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krest I V

If only it was that simple, to just quit when you want. Also, what's your CPS with that setup?

Krest I V

Just decided to do a soft reset. I have 56 heavenly chips and 13 cookies. Currently waiting for some Golden Cookies because I don't want to click the big cookie at all. This'll take a while to get going.

Jake

Quote from: Krest I V on October 02, 2013, 07:17:18 AM
Just decided to do a soft reset. I have 56 heavenly chips and 13 cookies. Currently waiting for some Golden Cookies because I don't want to click the big cookie at all. This'll take a while to get going.
I quitted !

Krest I V

You quit? How'd you manage that? In other news, I've decided to go back on the soft reset and continue on with my current run because it's infuriating to be that slow and not have THAT big of a boost at the beginning. Maybe if I get like a thousand of the heavenly chips I'll do a soft reset again, but certainly not anytime soon because I'm only at 71 of them.

Jake

100% quit. Just don't open the game again, That's how it's done chump.

Kryptonite

What are heavenly chips? How do you get them? And I kinda like candy box more cuz there's quests and actual stuff to do...

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Krest I V

Heavenly Chips are something you gain over the course of the game. After you gain like trillions of cookies, you'll get one heavenly chip the next time you reset. They stack so you can have an essentially unlimited amount of them. Each one gives you +2% of your CPS the next time you do a soft reset. If you don't reset, you never get any chips.

Jake

I won't if debug console works with this game too  ::)

Or maybe cheat engine...

Krest I V

I believe that debug does work and there's actually an achievement put into the game for people that do decide to edit their save. Also, the creator is currently working on dungeons that you can play through (I've tried them and they suck right now, but he's still working) and on top of that he's going to be adding more stuff like that in the future.

Jake

Quote from: Krest I V on October 04, 2013, 04:08:20 PM
I believe that debug does work and there's actually an achievement put into the game for people that do decide to edit their save. Also, the creator is currently working on dungeons that you can play through (I've tried them and they suck right now, but he's still working) and on top of that he's going to be adding more stuff like that in the future.
So it's pretty much cookie clicker v.Candybox?

Krest I V

He said that CandyBox is one of the games that inspired him, so yeah I assume that that's part of it. He also realized that there needs to be more to do in the end game than just wait around for Golden Cookies or else people will start to quit

Famoo

Tried it, thought it was pleasing to the eye, but didn't meet up to my standards set by Candy Box. There was nothing interesting like quests and stuff like that. You're just trying to buy the next big thing. Nothing new. I ended up cheating, before closing it.

Krest I V

Well in my opinion it's better than Candy Box, but that's probably because the quests made me rage so hard. So I guess you guys are pumped for Candy Box Two then?

Kryptonite

Quote from: Krest I V on October 06, 2013, 05:22:57 PM
Well in my opinion it's better than Candy Box, but that's probably because the quests made me rage so hard. So I guess you guys are pumped for Candy Box Two then?

Hell yes! I'm with Famoo, this cookie game has no purpose whatsoever so I've quit. October 24th b*tch! That's the day after my birthday!

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Krest I V

I mean the point of all of these games is entertainment so I'd say both of them fulfill that, but yup Oct. 24th is the day CB2 is released and I'll at least try it out. Hopefully Kane and Jake won't be cheating again, but then again let's be honest with ourselves - it's going to happen.