News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

no masks?

Started by JIMMYBOY256, May 04, 2008, 04:44:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

why arent there no masks in allgofree?

masks
2 (50%)
no masks
2 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 4

JIMMYBOY256

i want to know why aren't there any  masks in allgofree client . And will there be masks in the new worldscapeblitz? :(

Cavallers

there were masks on worldscape but ry removed them for some reason

-Cavallers

Ry60003333

Masks exist in the client, but there no one has them in the game because we never released them. (I never finished the 2007 Halloween event)  :P
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

Jeremy

Their will be no Halloween Masks in WSC, although we plan to release them for Worldscape Blitz as a Halloween event.  ;)
I'm bad enough to commit suicide and survive long enough to kill my soul after I'm dead.
-Picture removed-

Cavallers

oo nice i will be on that event ;D o and by the way i havnt been able to go on server

-Cavallers

Jeremy

Cavallers, go ahead and contact me via Personal Message system, and we'll try to figure out your login problem.
I'm bad enough to commit suicide and survive long enough to kill my soul after I'm dead.
-Picture removed-

Cavallers

the problem is fixed ry i was stock and i didnt relize it i was on the mime event place and it seems that i had to do ::Seers.... i wasnt able to yell or anything just see my acc.... untill i did ::Seers... ;D

-Cavallers

pepper

There were Masks in WS Classic, I had a blue one way back when :D.

But, the bad thing is, every time you took one out, a highway man would steal it! (those mean theifs),

Until a Hacker had an idea and spawned a lot to crash the server...:o

Cavallers

is what pepper said true about the highway man ??

-Cavallers

Jeremy

This poll is locked due to irrelevance of this topic.
This topic is locked due to irrelevance of this topic.

Halloween Masks will not be implemented back into Worldscape Classic, ever! We do have brighter plans planned for Worldscape Blitz though!  ;D
-Picture removed-