News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

Voting rewards collaberation!

Started by nate, September 03, 2013, 04:04:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nate

everyone post here ideas for voting rewards. They can be either personal voting rewards (for the single player's votes), or objective rewards (reaching 3000 votes etc.).

My Idea for personal rewards would probably be blue disks that are 1/100 of a shards value in the donor shop. After voting, you do ::claim in-game and you receive 1 blue disk per vote.

My objective rewards would probably be like a 1.5 xp rate weekend.

Feel free to comment on my ideas or post your own!

This is / isn't a serious post

Jake

That's a reliable idea, exact same as donating.

I think there should be a shop for rewards so there's variation. I'd have this as my ideal shop. [Keep in mind that these are for personal votes]

100 votes: Keris/Dragon Boots/Fighter torso
200 votes: Ele' all colours/Anchor/50 of a certain herb/50 of a certain gem
500 votes: Dark bow/Zamy spear/100 of a certain herb/100 of a certain gem.
1000 votes: God sword/Bandos/DFS/DFH
2500 votes: Delete all Partyhats and add them to this, make them untradable. It'd make them a lot more valuable and they look cool.

I know most people are going to hate this idea, especially what rewards i've added. It's just what I think'd be good.

I Merk

How can making an item untradable make it more valuable?  :-\ I also think if this happens it would be great to see some new items in the game.

Krest I V

It wouldn't make it more valuable - it wouldn't have a value because you can't trade it. It'd surely be more "prestigious" to have it because it shows your dedication to the game.

Jake

It'd be so much more rare. Considering, and i say this with respect, there will only be 2-3 people who'll have it.

Krest I V

Technically it'll be rare, but making it untradeable won't make it more rare. Like you said, there will only be two or three in the game, the quantity won't go up (making it less rare) just because it's tradeable.

Kryptonite

Why are people obsessed with deleting partyhats? It's not hard to find something else to use instead.

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Krest I V

It doesn't have to be partyhats, that's just an example. I'd actually like for it to be Lunar, but we're just brainstorming right now.

Jake

Quote from: Kryptonite on September 04, 2013, 04:54:12 PM
Why are people obsessed with deleting partyhats? It's not hard to find something else to use instead.
Okay you think of something else. Just because you hate someone's idea it doesn't mean it won't happen, just letting you know. Not to mention we're all aloud to voice our opinions on what we'd like to happen.

Famoo

Quote from: Jake on September 04, 2013, 07:04:37 PM
Okay you think of something else. Just because you hate someone's idea it doesn't mean it won't happen, just letting you know. Not to mention we're all aloud to voice our opinions on what we'd like to happen.

I think the main reason people generally attack party hats first is because of the fact that party hats in regular Runescape were thought to be the greatest item in the game, the item that represents your wealth and that by wearing one meant that you were rich (or atleast that's imo, but idk if it's still the same way in rs3). But here in Worldscape, it's the complete opposite. There are thousands of party hats (maybe even millions) lying around across everyone's bank. Party hats are completely worthless, and I think it's something people would like to change.

Anyways, I like the idea of removing all party hats in-game, and creating a new way to obtain them that would hopefully revive its wealth.

happyguy3216

Quote from: Famoo on September 04, 2013, 07:40:42 PM
Quote from: Jake on September 04, 2013, 07:04:37 PM

I think the main reason people generally attack party hats first is because of the fact that party hats in regular Runescape were thought to be the greatest item in the game, the item that represents your wealth and that by wearing one meant that you were rich (or atleast that's imo, but idk if it's still the same way in rs3). But here in Worldscape, it's the complete opposite. There are thousands of party hats (maybe even millions) lying around across everyone's bank. Party hats are completely worthless, and I think it's something people would like to change.

Anyways, I like the idea of removing all party hats in-game, and creating a new way to obtain them that would hopefully revive its wealth.
I don't think anyone would truly be hurt by this either because they are literally worthless...

Jake

It'd be so easy to pick and add to. Partyhats were made to be special and they've never been special in this game. It'd be good for a change.

nate

Quote from: Jake on September 04, 2013, 09:01:21 PM
It'd be so easy to pick and add to. Partyhats were made to be special and they've never been special in this game. It'd be good for a change.

I like this idea. maybe not so much for the nontradable part, but i think it is one thing that could be changed that would literally bother no one if they were reset. I like what happyguy said about how it was meant to show wealth, so thats my reasoning for it to be tradable. But it would require tons of votes so it would be difficult to get, similar to how the hellcat fairly difficult.

This is / isn't a serious post

dieknowsawr

I like the idea of the partyhats because well it's a known rare, and yeah.

Famoo

Quote from: nate on September 04, 2013, 10:14:38 PM
Quote from: Jake on September 04, 2013, 09:01:21 PM

I like this idea. maybe not so much for the nontradable part, but i think it is one thing that could be changed that would literally bother no one if they were reset. I like what happyguy said about how it was meant to show wealth, so thats my reasoning for it to be tradable. But it would require tons of votes so it would be difficult to get, similar to how the hellcat fairly difficult.

Don't you mean Famoo, instead of happyguy? :'(