News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

Candy Box

Started by Krest I V, August 29, 2013, 08:40:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krest I V

Okay so I'm pretty addicted to this game. Found it last night and I'm hooked. I don't even know what I'm doing half the time, but you'll get the hang of it.

http://candies.aniwey.net/index.php

Jake

I can back up this statement. This is the best game to play while Afk training. No kidding.

There's little to no instructions but yet it's still wicked cool.

Krest I V

I've found that you should just switch between screens a lot. A lot of the Candy Box game is waiting until you have enough candies so go ahead and browse the forums while doing it or talk to people on FB or something. Leaving your computer on while you leave to go somewhere else is cheating though, don't do that.

Famoo

I just can't help but wonder what happens the more candy you get. So far I've come across the candy merchant.  :o

Edit: Got a sword and did a quest. This game is so cool, no joke.  :P

Krest I V

Eating your candy becomes useful later on in the game, but don't do it right now. I don't even know why throwing it on the ground would do anything...

Kryptonite

Omg this game tho... Does dropping candy even do anything?

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Krest I V

I don't believe so...

Kryptonite

Dang it I died from an octopus.

weed

happyguy3216

Famoo

This game is actually so cool, lmao. The only thing I hate about it is the waiting after failing/completing a quest. :'(

So far, I have an Iron sword, I've eaten 2253 candy (your total HP increases the more candy you eat), and I've found 'The seven-league boots". I have yet to beat the underwater cave. :'(

Kryptonite

I produce 1 lollipop a minute so far. And almost eaten 5k candy with silver sword. Got some boots, 2 maps, and a key. But the god damn octopuses keep killing me!

weed

Famoo

Quote from: Kryptonite on August 29, 2013, 11:38:44 PM
I produce 1 lollipop a minute so far. And almost eaten 5k candy with silver sword. Got some boots, 2 maps, and a key. But the god damn octopuses keep killing me!

Omg, you've eaten 5k candy? The only way you'll kill the octopus is with the diamond sword I believe. :o

Kryptonite

There's so many of them... Then there's a whale I don't even know what he's like yet.

weed

Famoo

Quote from: Kryptonite on August 29, 2013, 11:41:17 PM
There's so many of them... Then there's a whale I don't even know what he's like yet.

I managed to get to the Whale after finally getting a diamond sword. I think it had like 40hp left, but I died.  :'( Also, after buying a Diamond sword, you can buy health pots, so I think buying one of those whilst using a diamond sword will secure the quest.

dieknowsawr

You're all so gay ;)

Just kidding i'll try it out!