News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

Candy Box

Started by Krest I V, August 29, 2013, 08:40:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dieknowsawr

I'm a 100/ps lollipops, i have 165k Lolipops, 6k candies, 9 health potions,8 escape potions 3 bersker potions, 5 superman potions, 1 cloning potion, 9 fire scrolls 18 acid rain scrolls, 12 teleport scrolls, 5 imp invocation scrolls, and 6 earthquake scrolls. I have the 7-leauge boots, the magicians hat, and the pink ring of calmness. and 4 maps.  get on my level.

Krest I V

I just feel like you guys are letting this run over night... I've only just killed the whale and meanwhile Jarred completed the frog earlier today.

Kryptonite

Quote from: Krest I V on August 30, 2013, 03:58:11 PM
Uhhhh I've been playing longer than both of you and I'm only at 6 per minute. I understand that it grows exponentially, but it doesn't grow that fast where you can get it in a night.
Yes, it really does lol... Just KEEP PLANTING THEM.

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

dieknowsawr

Plant the lolipops often, and try and find a chest. Keep on doing quest you can complete.

Krest I V

I know, I know. I'm raising my lollipop output but idk how you could have gotten that many planted so quickly. And yes, I'm doing the whale one as often as it'll let me.

dieknowsawr

Quote from: Krest I V on August 30, 2013, 04:08:07 PM
I know, I know. I'm raising my lollipop output but idk how you could have gotten that many planted so quickly. And yes, I'm doing the whale one as often as it'll let me.

It's not hard, i got so much stuff from beating the whalee.

Krest I V

Yeah but you only get that once. After that you only get candies from the whale. I don't think you even get any lollipops from it either.

dieknowsawr

Quote from: Krest I V on August 30, 2013, 03:58:11 PM
Uhhhh I've been playing longer than both of you and I'm only at 6 per minute. I understand that it grows exponentially, but it doesn't grow that fast where you can get it in a night.

You have to keep on buying lolipops and planting them!! like to the point where its really fast, it's easy.

Krest I V

I know, but I'm currently at 2 per second and I just feel there's no way you guys could have gotten it that fast...

Famoo

Quote from: Krest I V on August 30, 2013, 04:15:48 PM
I know, but I'm currently at 2 per second and I just feel there's no way you guys could have gotten it that fast...

I for one got to 100 lp/sec legit. No cheating. I just kept saving up for a better sword to beat quests, while at the same time planting all the lollipops I collect. It all just went from there.

Krest I V

Does it go higher than 100 per second?

Kryptonite

weed

Krest I V

Disregard Kane, he's cheating hard. Not possible to get a trillion candies this quickly.

Kryptonite

I'm not cheating! Post the link to your saved game and how many candies you want and I'll get em for you :)

weed

Krest I V

That request just screams that you're cheating. Especially the smiley face at the end.