News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

Sex for eco reset (going on strike)

Started by happyguy3216, August 29, 2013, 07:15:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

happyguy3216

This just in, players all over worldscape have started taking off their clothes and having a orgy, in order for the economy to reset.
http://gyazo.com/6f6bef8672ea1568e23a808f5ad50fe1

Wait a minute... it seems that south park has been having the same problem!
Let's go over their news cast shall we?
http://www.southparkstudios.com/clips/104260/unemployed-men-having-sex-with-each-other

THIS IS SERIOUS

Krest I V

Now I'm all for the occasional orgy, but how would the staff go about giving the economy a reset? What would they have to reset, delete, and add?

Jake

Famoo

happyguy3216

dieknowsawr

Kryptonite

No. If all the items get deleted again then no one's gonna stay here and everyone's donations will have been wasted.

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Krest I V

How about they come up with a list of items like whips, and dds, and dh bodies, etc. and then anyone who has over 1000 of them gets them reduced to 1000? And to make the list, we vote on it and if most of us agree on the item then it'll be added to the list. If you consistently say no to every item on the list then your opinion would no longer count. Again, this wouldn't be "Let's delete all of this item" it'd be so Oscar, Kane, and I don't have 5m dh bodies and 3m whips. There's no reason for all of us to have that many of that item so why do we even have it?

Kevin

We tried this once and the game died. I text Ryan and he will set up world 2 so we can have the Eco reset there.

Krest I V

Were we talked about what we wanted from the eco reset? Didn't everything just get deleted last time? Please tell me you aren't doing that this time...

nate

yeah, this shouldnt happen. So many people quit last time.

This is / isn't a serious post

Kryptonite

I only came back because I found out items were returned (not to sound bitchy or anything).

weed

Krest I V

Anyone mind telling me what happened with the last one?

Kryptonite

They basically cleared everyone's stats and items.

weed

Krest I V

And beforehand did they ask the community if they wanted everything to be gone? Because if they didn't then that (and what they might be doing as we speak) is a terrible idea. That's not what we're going for, that's basically cleaning house and starting over. We don't want to start over, we want to stabilize it.