News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

Australian Drop Party!

Started by Mia, August 28, 2013, 11:05:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jake

Quote from: happyguy3216 on August 29, 2013, 07:26:31 PM
I'm going because I decided to embrace the Australian culture for a full day in order to participate. I shall start off my day riding kangaroo's to work and then maybe go to the outback steakhouse for lunch. I'll then come home and participate in the drop party. YOU CAN'T TELL ME I'M NOT A TRUE AUSTRALIAN NOW.
Mia..... Please acknowledge how they think we have outback steak houses everywhere.... Hahahaha.

Krest I V

You guys have Wendy's but not the good Wendy's, you have some cupcake thing I think. You need the Baconator.

Jake

Quote from: Krest I V on August 29, 2013, 08:30:15 PM
You guys have Wendy's but not the good Wendy's, you have some cupcake thing I think. You need the Baconator.
Ice cream, Nick. Ice cream.

Krest I V

That's alright, but the Baconator trumps any ice cream you could put in front of me.

Jake

Quote from: Krest I V on August 29, 2013, 08:31:53 PM
That's alright, but the Baconator trumps any ice cream you could put in front of me.
Everyone from America raves on about Wendy's. Especially you. I think the American players should open up there houses for a week to let the Australian players come and stay  8)

Krest I V

Wendy's is like McDonalds except it's way higher quality. It costs more, but it's worth it.

Jake

Quote from: Krest I V on August 29, 2013, 08:35:22 PM
Wendy's is like McDonalds except it's way higher quality. It costs more, but it's worth it.
That's the concept of a good hooker as well.

Krest I V

Except, y'know, you're probably not going to get anything from Wendy. Probably.

D E A T H

Mcdonalds is better you just have to know what to get. :)

Quote from: Kryptonite on September 22, 2014, 05:13:18 PM
How do you have a picture of Ryan's fridge...?

Krest I V

Two McDoubles cheese only, large root beer, and a large fry. $5 and some tax. Also, the McQuad is pretty good too.

Jake

Quote from: Krest I V on August 29, 2013, 09:15:51 PM
Two McDoubles cheese only, large root beer, and a large fry. $5 and some tax. Also, the McQuad is pretty good too.
McDonalds sells root beer over there? WTF BAHAHA

Krest I V

Yeah, it's Mug I think. Maybe Barq's? It's definitely not A&W, but I wish it was.

Jake

Quote from: Krest I V on August 29, 2013, 09:26:19 PM
Yeah, it's Mug I think. Maybe Barq's? It's definitely not A&W, but I wish it was.
I'm guessing that's the brand of rooted beer?

Krest I V

Yup, they're the main three brands here in America. A&W is the best in my opinion, but the others are still pretty good.

happyguy3216

Quote from: Jake on August 29, 2013, 08:27:53 PM
Quote from: happyguy3216 on August 29, 2013, 07:26:31 PM
I'm going because I decided to embrace the Australian culture for a full day in order to participate. I shall start off my day riding kangaroo's to work and then maybe go to the outback steakhouse for lunch. I'll then come home and participate in the drop party. YOU CAN'T TELL ME I'M NOT A TRUE AUSTRALIAN NOW.
Mia..... Please acknowledge how they think we have outback steak houses everywhere.... Hahahaha.
If  COMMERCIAL SAYS YOU DO, YOU DO. It shows outback steakhouses EVERYWHERE, so that's how I depict Australia in my mind now!