News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Economy/Server upgrades?

Started by Mia, August 25, 2013, 10:04:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kryptonite

Quote from: nate on August 28, 2013, 02:53:46 PM
Quote from: Yoho on August 28, 2013, 09:12:14 AM
2 Days they won't get back.

I would be fairly upset if i used 2 whole days on the skill and then it got reset....

Jake it doesn't matter if it's the correct way to train it or not, the point is that people spent their time and money on it and then it goes and gets reset.

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Krest I V

But if they made it so that farming was trained the real way and they removed the mith seeds way of training it (much easier) then it wouldn't be fair to the people that trained farming using mith seeds. It'd be like letting glitched accounts onto the highscores even though their stats aren't legit.

Jake

Quote from: Kryptonite on August 28, 2013, 03:24:25 PM
Jake it doesn't matter if it's the correct way to train it or not, the point is that people spent their time and money on it and then it goes and gets reset.
People crack the poops about every update and we can't please everyone, although if the proper way to train farming came out I think that it'd be in the best interest of the game to reset farming levels. Would you honestly be upset if one of your 135's, that took no longer than 2 weeks, to get to 135 got reset?

nate

Quote from: Jake on August 28, 2013, 06:28:50 PM
Quote from: Kryptonite on August 28, 2013, 03:24:25 PM
People crack the poops about every update and we can't please everyone, although if the proper way to train farming came out I think that it'd be in the best interest of the game to reset farming levels. Would you honestly be upset if one of your 135's, that took no longer than 2 weeks, to get to 135 got reset?

Yes because thats still time wasted. TIME = MONEY

This is / isn't a serious post

Krest I V

Time isn't money on here, except for the owners. If you choose to donate then that's cool, but you don't need to donate to play for as long as the server is up and running. It should be reset.

Kryptonite

Or convert XP into seeds to use for new farming skill or something.

weed

Krest I V

I suppose I would support that as you did technically put time and effort into getting the 135. You shouldn't be getting enough for 135 though. Like level 114 (1/8th of the way to 135) at the very most.

Kryptonite

Anything that makes your time not go to waste is nice.

weed

Krest I V

But you really didn't waste that much time on it and it wasn't hard to do either.

nate

Quote from: Krest I V on August 29, 2013, 12:06:17 AM
But you really didn't waste that much time on it and it wasn't hard to do either.

This argument is very subjective because people draw different lines between hard and tedious.

This is / isn't a serious post

Krest I V

"Hard"is an over-exaggeration of how difficult it was for anyone on here. At best it was irritating to actually do it, but not hard the least bit hard. Nothing about the skill is hard at all. You can buy one seed for a measly 3,000 GP which takes all of seven seconds to get. After that you plant it and then you dig it. You do that until you have several thousands of them (much faster than some of you might think) and then you plant. Nothing about that is difficult.

Jake

How is it waste of time Kane? It takes no longer then a couple of days to get 135 farming. That's really no big loss.

Kryptonite

Quote from: Jake on August 29, 2013, 02:57:22 AM
How is it waste of time Kane? It takes no longer then a couple of days to get 135 farming. That's really no big loss.
Because you spent your time getting XP and then it goes away? That's a waste of time if you get nothing out of it, because you could have been doing other things with your time.

weed

Yoho

If farming is so easy why do only 23 people have 135?

Krest I V

Because of how irritating it is to get. There's essentially no talking with people in game unless you break for a minute and there's not much multitasking going on short of watching TV while you click in the same spot thousands upon thousands of times. I have one of the highest total levels, and yet I don't have 135. I could easily go and get it right now if I so pleased but I'm not going to because it's irritating to get.