News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

Arzinian Bug.

Started by Mia, August 25, 2013, 03:23:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mia

I caught Aussie King abusing a bug which allows you to attack the NPC in lumby that teleports you to the god minigame.

Krest I V

Did he do a barrage spell on a man next to the Arzinian?

aussie king

Yeah and now im Iped hahaha and i couldnt explain why it was attacking me because i was muted
stand up for something, or live for nothing.

Krest I V

That's probably a good thing though.

aussie king

Perhaps but still isn't fair
I'm innocent i tell ya!

Krest I V

Finding a bug and getting rid of yourself all in one night? You are just such a help.

aussie king

I barraged and i got the old arzinian fella and then ran over to the old girl to show her what was up and i get banned - not to mention i was grinding all up on her before this and she didnt do anything but call me names like "Jarred" and "rory" whatever those hurtful things mean in her language

I dream of a world where I can be free! And not be treated as a lesser being or as Angel would say a "Jarred".

Mia

Quote from: aussie king on August 25, 2013, 03:58:51 AM
I barraged and i got the old arzinian fella and then ran over to the old girl to show her what was up and i get banned - not to mention i was grinding all up on her before this and she didnt do anything but call me names like "Jarred" and "rory" whatever those hurtful things mean in her language

I dream of a world where I can be free! And not be treated as a lesser being or as Angel would say a "Jarred".
Hey, don't diss Jarred Dx.   I just randomly said all the australian's i know that play so..... Lol
I can't ban you either, get ya facts straight.

aussie king

temp ban whatever I thought we had a thing you and i

aussie king

god dammit you did it again stop babe

Mia

I saw you bug abuse again, keep going and you'll be permanently banned.

aussie king

i was trying to get this guys attention who was killing men so i ice barraged and it got the arzinian guy again so i just killed him stop doing this otherwise im not sure how long the relationship will last

Mia

Quote from: aussie king on August 25, 2013, 04:32:56 AM
i was trying to get this guys attention who was killing men so i ice barraged and it got the arzinian guy again so i just killed him stop doing this otherwise im not sure how long the relationship will last
Okay then, someone hasn't had their balls drop yet....

Just don't do it.

happyguy3216

Quote from: Angel on August 25, 2013, 04:35:24 AM
Quote from: aussie king on August 25, 2013, 04:32:56 AM
Okay then, someone hasn't had their balls drop yet....

Just don't do it.
His balls are still stuck in his throat. He practices during the day and works during the nights. Hey, whatever makes a living right?

Genuine

Quote from: aussie king on August 25, 2013, 03:58:51 AM

How dare you call him such hurtful names such as Jarred and Rory. Despicable