News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

my bank. Help me out and tell me whats rare?

Started by nate, August 21, 2013, 02:16:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nate

This is / isn't a serious post

Kryptonite

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

nate

Krest I V

That's not very humane, you should put it down.

Jake

The bottom square is the rares. Outside of that there's really nothing.

nate

are there alot of void sets floating out there?

Jake

Quote from: nate on August 22, 2013, 04:05:40 AM
are there alot of void sets floating out there?
Not a whole lot, but they aren't that rare. Oscar spawned them or something and gave them to DZ members. There's heaps of sets just not in circulation.

Jarred

Hmmm, I ain't no expert anymore on this type of stuff but..
Minor rares: Elemental shield, all cavaliers (Somehow got duped like crazayyy), all those halloween items, white scimitar, pirate hat, christmas stuff, facemask, those jewelled machetes, broodoo shield
mediumish rares (anything multiple people have doubles of): chicken, basket of eggs, bowsword, rubber chicken, apprentice and beginner wand, sled, khazard, elemental hat, mouse toy, egg whisk, gadder hammer, rapier, anger weapons, all those books (mages is the rarest), boater (could be in the next line down), boxing gloves(could be in the next line down), mystic mud staff (could be in the next line down), tribal mask
Medium rare to decent stoof: yo-yo, harry's cutlass, guthix mjolnir, lederhosen, pirate(could be in the next line down), rogue, skeletal, anti-dragon shield, diving apparatus, zombie head, skewer, mime(could be in the next line down-mask and boots), cooking gauntlets, flippers, void (if you're a non-dz member and not friend of Oscar)
Good st00f: Hell cat, desert stuff
Stuff I don't know about: That weird potion  :o

Sorry if I missed any!
Side note: This is my personal opinion and should probably not be used in the buying and selling of rare items.
Side side note: yes, this took me ages.  ;)

nate

Quote from: Jarred on August 22, 2013, 09:09:41 AM
Hmmm, I ain't no expert anymore on this type of stuff but..
Minor rares: Elemental shield, all cavaliers (Somehow got duped like crazayyy), all those halloween items, white scimitar, pirate hat, christmas stuff, facemask, those jewelled machetes, broodoo shield
mediumish rares (anything multiple people have doubles of): chicken, basket of eggs, bowsword, rubber chicken, apprentice and beginner wand, sled, khazard, elemental hat, mouse toy, egg whisk, gadder hammer, rapier, anger weapons, all those books (mages is the rarest), boater (could be in the next line down), boxing gloves(could be in the next line down), mystic mud staff (could be in the next line down), tribal mask
Medium rare to decent stoof: yo-yo, harry's cutlass, guthix mjolnir, lederhosen, pirate(could be in the next line down), rogue, skeletal, anti-dragon shield, diving apparatus, zombie head, skewer, mime(could be in the next line down-mask and boots), cooking gauntlets, flippers, void (if you're a non-dz member and not friend of Oscar)
Good st00f: Hell cat, desert stuff
Stuff I don't know about: That weird potion  :o

Sorry if I missed any!
Side note: This is my personal opinion and should probably not be used in the buying and selling of rare items.
Side side note: yes, this took me ages.  ;)
thanks, thats how i figured everything was ranked, but you never know in this economy  :P

Kryptonite

What's the purple vial thing near the bottom of your bank?

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

nate

dieknowsawr