News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

Goals & Sex. [UPDATED 5/9/13]

Started by Jake, August 21, 2013, 03:16:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jake

There's nothing hard about anything to do with Runescape. I can't see how sitting down and clicking can be hard.

Kryptonite

Quote from: Jake on September 04, 2013, 08:59:52 PM
There's nothing hard about anything to do with Runescape. I can't see how sitting down and clicking can be hard.

It requires thinking and strategy as well, not just mindless clicking. And some people are really stupid,so it's hard for them.

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Jake

Standing by the fact that it's not hard. It's not challenging at all.

Achieved 135 Cooking & Fishing today.

Kryptonite

Quote from: Jake on September 04, 2013, 11:57:58 PM
Standing by the fact that it's not hard. It's not challenging at all.

Achieved 135 Cooking & Fishing today.

Dungeoneering actually is kinda hard in some ways. Gratz on fishing, it wasn't that bad was it?

weed

Krest I V

Gz on the 135s. What strategy does it require? Fishing is pretty straight forward, you're going to go for sharks as soon as you can and you'll fish those until you're level 135 and then later on in the day that you finish the fishing you can start and finish cooking.

Kryptonite

Quote from: Krest I V on September 05, 2013, 12:48:16 AM
Gz on the 135s. What strategy does it require? Fishing is pretty straight forward, you're going to go for sharks as soon as you can and you'll fish those until you're level 135 and then later on in the day that you finish the fishing you can start and finish cooking.

Lol Nick... You're so slow.

weed

Krest I V

Explain to me the strategy required in any of these skills. As far as fishing goes, sure in RS it's a bit different - the distance traveled compared to the exp you get might change up what you decided to fish, but even then you'll probably stay with fishing that until level 99.

Kryptonite

I don't even understand how you got that out of what I said lol. I said playing RuneScape requires strategy, not fishing.

weed

Krest I V

I don't know how you don't understand that fishing is just an example. All of RuneScape is mindless clicking as far as skilling goes. Sure, Dungeoneering seems to take a bit of intelligence to do, but in no way do you have to be a genius to do it. This is a simplified version of RuneScape, also taking no skill. How else would you be on the front page of the high scores?

Kryptonite

Quote from: Krest I V on September 05, 2013, 01:04:30 AM
I don't know how you don't understand that fishing is just an example. All of RuneScape is mindless clicking as far as skilling goes. Sure, Dungeoneering seems to take a bit of intelligence to do, but in no way do you have to be a genius to do it. This is a simplified version of RuneScape, also taking no skill. How else would you be on the front page of the high scores?
No one said worldscape takes skill :D

weed

Krest I V

Because it doesn't. Neither does RuneScape, nor do WoW, LoL, MC, or 99% of other games.

And just to be clear, even though you didn't mention those other games, I'm listing them because they're relevant due to the fact that, like RuneScape, they take no skill.

James

Quote from: Krest I V on September 05, 2013, 01:08:13 AM
Because it doesn't. Neither does RuneScape, nor do WoW, LoL, MC, or 99% of other games.

And just to be clear, even though you didn't mention those other games, I'm listing them because they're relevant due to the fact that, like RuneScape, they take no skill.

reported for advertising

Kryptonite

Quote from: Krest I V on September 05, 2013, 01:08:13 AM

Well RuneScape would take skill if the internet wasn't flooded with guides for every single thing.

weed

Krest I V

Nope, it's still the same game regardless of whether or not there are guides available for it. It makes getting from point A to point B slightly quicker, but anyone with an IQ of 28 can figure out the best course of action without them so their impact is negligible.

Kryptonite

Quote from: Krest I V on September 05, 2013, 01:14:54 AM
Nope, it's still the same game regardless of whether or not there are guides available for it. It makes getting from point A to point B slightly quicker, but anyone with an IQ of 28 can figure out the best course of action without them so their impact is negligible.
There's more than just skills involved. The quests would be hard to figure out everything without guides. You're just mad because you were reported for advertising.

weed