News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Goals & Sex. [UPDATED 5/9/13]

Started by Jake, August 21, 2013, 03:16:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krest I V

Slayer? Slayer stinks. I bet that skill cape looks cool though...

Jake

Slayer was one of the most painful skills to even think of doing. Since the new update though I've kinda taken a soft spot to it. Plus my Slayer level stinks so i'll have to get it higher :P

Krest I V

I might as well train it too.... but nahhh. I tried to get zombies as my task the other day and I was trying for probably 10 minutes and didn't get it. I ended up just going and killing zombies anyways. I only need the rune bars to be honest, not the slayer exp.

Jake

Quote from: Krest I V on August 29, 2013, 08:47:24 PM
I might as well train it too.... but nahhh. I tried to get zombies as my task the other day and I was trying for probably 10 minutes and didn't get it. I ended up just going and killing zombies anyways. I only need the rune bars to be honest, not the slayer exp.
The way I look at it is you may as well be knocking something else down while you're prepping to train something else.

Krest I V

Yeah but it's just such a hassle to go and get new tasks all the time.

Jake

Quote from: Krest I V on August 29, 2013, 08:49:43 PM
Yeah but it's just such a hassle to go and get new tasks all the time.
That's true. It's not so bad if you're planning to do Slayer though. I mean now you don't have to sit there for like 20 minutes waiting for shades :P

I'm thinking of getting 125 fishing so it looks neater and then just cooking all the sharks I have. I think I have enough sharks for 135 cooking now.

Krest I V

Let me know when you're doing the cooking, I'll join ya and work on my crafting.

Jake

Quote from: Krest I V on August 29, 2013, 08:55:50 PM
Let me know when you're doing the cooking, I'll join ya and work on my crafting.
Well I may as well start that after this. It's just a banked 135 that I shouldn't put off getting. Depends how determined I am, I could get it by tomorrow.

Jake

Update: Decided to cook some of the sharks I have, achieved 131 Cooking so far. After I cook all the sharks I'm going to fish all the sharks i'll need to finish it off. Depending on how much I enjoy that I may get fishing to 135.

Krest I V

Dude... how are you leveling this slowly?

Jake

Quote from: Krest I V on September 02, 2013, 03:29:34 AM
Dude... how are you leveling this slowly?
Okay Mr. 3 accounts 2b Wc!

I got 130 Fishing and 133 Cooking. Gonna get 135 Fishing then do Cooking.

Krest I V

It's gonna be four accounts soon haha. And keep fishing, stop going and doing other things on the Internet

Jake

Quote from: Krest I V on September 02, 2013, 03:32:32 AM
It's gonna be four accounts soon haha. And keep fishing, stop going and doing other things on the Internet
Fishing is the worst skill to train, Worse than Mining.

Kryptonite

Quote from: Jake on September 02, 2013, 04:55:02 AM
Quote from: Krest I V on September 02, 2013, 03:32:32 AM
Fishing is the worst skill to train, Worse than Mining.
Omg what how?

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Krest I V