News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

13 things that I would recommend happening

Started by nate, August 20, 2013, 03:40:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nate

Quote from: Krest I V on August 23, 2013, 01:31:34 AM
If it's not a challenge then why is no one maxed out after five years? Some have been here longer than that and aren't maxed yet. Yes this has a very nice multiplier, but as far as most RSPS goes it's fairly difficult. There are thousands that are 10000x and not many that are lower than 250x. And in your post you clearly suggested things to make the game even easier than it currently is, so it's not sarcasm.

i no one has tried to get max for that long. If someone trained for 5 years and were dedicated, they would have max easy. And my original post was for convenience, not reducing the games challenging qualities. Slayer is not challenging, only tedious in the way you have to keep clicking to get a certain task. Herblore is not challenging, all you have to do is donate alot of money and boom, theres the stat. The comment you specifically quoted was sarcasm and obviously not to be taken 100% serious. In my opinion, if someone played 16 hours a day for 2 months, they could have max easy.

This is / isn't a serious post

Kryptonite

Rs max level is 99 and max xp 200m.

Ws max level 135 and max xp 2b.

Rs xp per hit is 3. Level 99 is about 13,100,000 xp. 13,100,000/3 = 4,366,667 hitpoints of damage to get max level. For max xp, 200,000,000/3 = 66,666,666 damage (suspicious lol).

Ws xp per hit is 750 since xp rate is 250. Level 135 is about 460,000,000 xp. 460M/350 = 613,333 hitpoints of damage to get max level. For max xp, 2,000,000,000/750 = 2,666,666 hitpoints of damage. Getting 2b xp in worldscape is about 61% of the damage it would take to get max level in RuneScape. So you could get max xp in almost 2 combat skills in WorldScape in the same time it'd take you to get 99 in one combat skill in RuneScape.

Getting a combat skill to 135 in WorldScape is about 14% of the damage needed to get 99 in RuneScape. So, you could get a combat skill to 135 just over 7 times in the amount of time you could get one combat skill to 99 in RuneScape (based on damage).

This actually is fairly challenging for a private server, considering most servers have an experience rate of at least 200 or 300, as well as a max level of only 99. This means you could max out a combat skill hundreds of times on other servers in the amount of time you can get a 99 in RuneScape, whereas in WS you can only do it about 7 times, or twice if you're maxing out on experience. This makes this server far more challenging to get the highest levels than other servers, making it more rewarding when you finally do.

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

nate

enough with your calculations, this argument is not rational!

Notice****  (This post is not to be taken seriously. It is a joke)

Kryptonite

They weren't really for arguing either one of your points, I was just bored.

weed

nate

Quote from: Kryptonite on August 24, 2013, 06:10:58 PM
They weren't really for arguing either one of your points, I was just bored.

I noticed, but I didn't know if you were trying to or not so I just left it haha  ;D

Kryptonite

Quote from: Hassan on August 22, 2013, 07:05:00 AM
Well done with these suggestions Nate and a massive thank you to James for providing instant detailed feedback for the public!
Might i add that some of these suggestions were made to allow a more comfortable play style however.. this would also be making it a easy and lazy lifestyle to some degree which should not happen =).
Why is this a guest account?

weed

wolf

Quote from: Kryptonite on September 05, 2014, 06:15:24 PM
Well done with these suggestions Nate and a massive thank you to James for providing instant detailed feedback for the public!
Might i add that some of these suggestions were made to allow a more comfortable play style however.. this would also be making it a easy and lazy lifestyle to some degree which should not happen =).
I was thinking the same thing

Binary

I've noticed this with all the former staff accounts. Jarred is a guest too. :o
A.K.A. Recoil

Check out my account progress for Jake's iron-man challenge!

oplsno

Quote from: Binary on September 09, 2014, 10:57:30 AM
If the account is deleted from the forum database, the remaining posts are just left as 'guest'
Kevin was a cunt, change my mind.

I Merk

Seeing as though they are no longer staff they probably just deleted their admin accounts.

Binary

Quote from: oplsno on September 09, 2014, 01:15:10 PM
Quote from: Binary on September 09, 2014, 10:57:30 AM
If the account is deleted from the forum database, the remaining posts are just left as 'guest'

Why delete their accounts if they're just being demoted though? I'm pretty sure Jarred's original account was just called Jarred, and wasn't separate from his admin account...
A.K.A. Recoil

Check out my account progress for Jake's iron-man challenge!

I Merk

Jake

When you're promoted to Admin you get a brand new account, name of your choice, then they re-name the old account.

It leaves you with your main so you can play on it as well as the admin account and, of course, you still have your account if you get demoted.

Mia

Quote from: Jake on September 09, 2014, 06:53:02 PM
When you're promoted to Admin you get a brand new account, name of your choice, then they re-name the old account.

It leaves you with your main so you can play on it as well as the admin account and, of course, you still have your account if you get demoted.

This idea is good. :-)

Jake

It's sort of common sense though, there's no point ruining the account you worked on legit because if you're given admin you can just ::master, then if you're demoted you'd have to go back to level 1 in everything. I doubt someone would want to go through and put your stats to how they used to be, reset your bank to how it used to be etc.

Simple yet effective method :P