herb
3 ) add some kind of monster that drops the following:
-birds nest = saradomin brew
-jangerberries = zamorak brew
-potato cactus = super magic potion
-wine of zamorak = super ranging potion
-white berries = super defence potion
-snape grass = prayer potion/fishing potion
4 ) fix snape grass and rogues purse herbs to make the pointless Relicym's Balm potion.

Runecrafting
5 ) fix death alter
6 ) add blood alter

Misc
7 ) add actual rare items to barrows that cannot be bought through donating
8 ) fix the talking to zombie head (cannot question or talk at currently)
9 ) fix sled where you actually sit on it like you used to
10 ) fix the rocks at shilo village where you mine them and they give gems
11 ) An herb stall that you can thieve from
12 ) a ::bankall command that banks your whole invantory
13 ) a boss that actually requires multiple people to fight, like something that could hit 100s. Just add the corporal beast lol.

This is / isn't a serious post

Kryptonite

I don't like 11 or 12. It'll diminish the value of herblore experience. But I strongly agree with the barrows suggestion and slayer suggestions.

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

dieknowsawr

Quote from: nate on August 20, 2013, 03:40:50 PM
slayer
1 ) make shades an easier task to get for slayer
2 ) make the tasks for slayer in the range of 500-1k instead of 50-150

herb
4 ) fix snape grass and rogues purse herbs to make the pointless Relicym's Balm potion.

Runecrafting
5 ) fix death alter
6 ) add blood alter

Misc
13 ) a boss that actually requires multiple people to fight, like something that could hit 100s. Just add the corporal beast lol.

Love these ideas :)

Jake

Krest I V

I support everything starting at number three. I don't like that you can just donate to go and get whatever items you want when others have to work for them. I understand it should be that way for some items, but definitely not all items. I thought the rare drops from these new bosses would be good examples of that, but they seem to be more common than I thought they would be in the beginning. And then the others are fixes to how the game actually should be.

James

Quote from: nate on August 20, 2013, 03:40:50 PM
slayer
1 ) make shades an easier task to get for slayer
2 ) make the tasks for slayer in the range of 500-1k instead of 50-150

herb

Runecrafting
5 ) fix death alter
6 ) add blood alter

Misc
11 ) An herb stall that you can thieve from
12 ) a ::bankall command that banks your whole invantory

1. How about we just go through and spawn all the npcs that are available for slayer tasks? :)

2. No. Slayer isn't meant to work like that.

3. Once we have time and are done with the current things we are working on, we'll get to that.

4. See #3.

5. Almost done!

6. Unfortunately not doable, since it was not released in 2006.

7. We will not do this, as there will be other methods to obtain the items. Plus, donators help support the server, and we have always been about rewarding those who help others.

8. We can do that!

9. See #8

10. We will look at adding this later on -- with the avatars, crafting supplies are now bountiful! :)

11. You can't just add objects to the client -- it doesn't work like that.

12. No point, really ;)

13. In the near future.

Kryptonite

weed

nate

Quote from: James on August 21, 2013, 02:36:04 AM
7. We will not do this, as there will be other methods to obtain the items. Plus, donators help support the server, and we have always been about rewarding those who help others.

I think I didn't explain this one as well as a should have. I meant that they should add some new items that are only obtainable at barrows and keep the current drops as well :P

Kryptonite

Quote from: nate on August 21, 2013, 01:51:45 PM
Quote from: James on August 21, 2013, 02:36:04 AM

I think I didn't explain this one as well as a should have. I meant that they should add some new items that are only obtainable at barrows and keep the current drops as well :P
Ya James cmon :D

weed

Hassan

Well done with these suggestions Nate and a massive thank you to James for providing instant detailed feedback for the public!
Might i add that some of these suggestions were made to allow a more comfortable play style however.. this would also be making it a easy and lazy lifestyle to some degree which should not happen =).

nate

Quote from: Mod Horse on August 22, 2013, 07:05:00 AM
Well done with these suggestions Nate and a massive thank you to James for providing instant detailed feedback for the public!
Might i add that some of these suggestions were made to allow a more comfortable play style however.. this would also be making it a easy and lazy lifestyle to some degree which should not happen =).

but we are already playing video games, why not make the video games easier?  ;)

Kryptonite

Quote from: Mod Horse on August 22, 2013, 07:05:00 AM

Only some of these make the game easier/lazier to play. The others either make it less pointlessly tedious or add more fun content.

weed

Krest I V

Quote from: nate on August 22, 2013, 12:42:45 PM
why not make the video games easier?  ;)

Because we aren't 4 year olds playing Super Mario 64 for the first time. We're teenagers (discluding Richard) and we like being challenged a bit more than you're suggesting.

nate

Quote from: Krest I V on August 23, 2013, 12:50:14 AM
Because we aren't 4 year olds playing Super Mario 64 for the first time. We're teenagers (discluding Richard) and we like being challenged a bit more than you're suggesting.

first off, I was joking and that post was obviously not supposed to be taken seriously (hence the winkey face).

secondly, we are playing runescape, or a version of it. My sarcastic point was that we are already being lazy by playing video games. and if you want to debate on this server being "challenging", this version is actually 250 times faster than runescape, more so if you account your potential output of damage when training combat stats, and we have basically free items that would be very expensive on runescape. If you want a challenge, allgofree has made a 06 runescape remake, and jagex has released 07scape. That would be a challenge to get good stats on that. It is almost ridiculous that you are mocking my simple addition to convenience by saying that players want more of a challenge. On this server. 250 xp multiplier. Free skilling items. Easy to obtain materials. ECT.... There should never be even an idea of a challenge in this server skilling wise.

Krest I V

If it's not a challenge then why is no one maxed out after five years? Some have been here longer than that and aren't maxed yet. Yes this has a very nice multiplier, but as far as most RSPS goes it's fairly difficult. There are thousands that are 10000x and not many that are lower than 250x. And in your post you clearly suggested things to make the game even easier than it currently is, so it's not sarcasm.